Author Topic: GLASTONBURY 2017 VIDEOS  (Read 586 times)

Offline miami

• Desert Rose
  • here comes the car chase!
Re: GLASTONBURY 2017 VIDEOS
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 01:44:09 PM »
An tha, I know you're a fan of wolf Alice. Check out these two bands, specifically these two albums. I think you'd appreciate them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline il_capo

• Child of Grace
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2017, 03:46:40 PM »
I thought this was fantastic...

Nice choice - you know I got a soft spot for Haim.

So many videos here... anyone posted First Aid Kit?

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2017, 03:55:12 PM »
An tha, I know you're a fan of wolf Alice. Check out these two bands, specifically these two albums. I think you'd appreciate them.

Thanks, will do....

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »
I thought this was fantastic...

Nice choice - you know I got a soft spot for Haim.

So many videos here... anyone posted First Aid Kit?

I always feel Haim are sound but haven't quite fulfilled their potential...

In answer to your question, pal - not yet.

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • welp, looks like I'm not making it to 10k posts
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 08:21:29 AM »
big ups to front-of-stage security!   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 11:54:01 AM »
big ups to front-of-stage security!   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brilliant

Offline Mark72

• Stateless
  • Modern Life Is Rubbish
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »
My 2017 glastonbury photos! 😀 visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2017, 11:33:40 AM »
My 2017 glastonbury photos! 😀 visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fantastic photos!

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2017, 11:36:55 AM »
just finished the FF bootleg. not nearly as annoying as some of the other concerts i've heard from them.

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2017, 12:00:51 PM »
Here's one of my all-time favourite Glastonbury moments. Great song, great performance, and I won't mention the blonde dancer. Gees, did I just mention the blonde dancer....

From 2004:

Nice

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2017, 12:01:32 PM »

Enjoyed looking at those!