Author Topic: ISO: Two NYC Stubs  (Read 196 times)

Offline ddresq

• Stranger in a Strange Land
ISO: Two NYC Stubs
« on: July 05, 2017, 07:18:45 AM »
Hey all,

New to the boards but (fortunately) have been seeing the band for over 20 years now. I was at MetLife last Thursday, June 29th and was lucky enough to have GA tickets. The only downside is that I didn't have a hard ticket and thus don't have a stub from the show. I also realized I am missing my stub from 7/27/15.

I have stubs from all of the other shows that I have seen over the years and hoping that someone might have an extra from 6/29/17 or 7/27/15 that they can send me. I am happy to pay for postage and buy you a beer at the next show we might cross paths. Please email me if you can help (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and thanks in advance.

Best,
Dan

Offline JohnMegadeth

• Babyface
Re: ISO: Two NYC Stubs
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 09:24:46 AM »
Search eBay. I almost purchased a hardcopy for the show we went to in NYC in 2015, as we had e-tickets as well. For this tour, we were also in GA, so I took a screenshot of my Ticketmaster "ticket" for posterity.

Offline JohnMegadeth

• Babyface
Re: ISO: Two NYC Stubs
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 09:27:03 AM »
I just noticed the date of your NYC show, 07/27. We attended the 07/19 show, but naively didn't purchase the limited edition poster. I later purchased the poster from your show, which I had for about a year. I recently found the poster for our 07/19 show, so I bought it to replace the 07/27 one. I sold the 07/27 one to a fellow fan in Dublin.