Author Topic: U2 Theories  (Read 828 times)

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
Re: U2 Theories
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2017, 02:35:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You guys ARE KIDDING right? I mean this all sarcasm and none of you actually believe any of this Alex Jones BS right??
The stars are perfectly aligned for Bono to step in as your next President of the United States.

The globalist agenda is conspiring to remove Trump from office and plop Bono in his place. You think that Trump is the puppet here? Ha! No... Trump is their worst nightmare. The illuminati want to control the U.S. with sweet little Bono. He's the poster child, right? That is the image given to him by the illuminati-controlled media. Their plan is working.

I know what you're thinking, "Isn't it illegal for an Irish-born man to become the U.S. president?". They will get what they want. They are rewriting all of the rules as we speak.

Offline ZEROpartII

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 09:17:51 PM »
You guys ARE KIDDING right? I mean this all sarcasm and none of you actually believe any of this Alex Jones BS right??
The stars are perfectly aligned for Bono to step in as your next President of the United States.

The globalist agenda is conspiring to remove Trump from office and plop Bono in his place. You think that Trump is the puppet here? Ha! No... Trump is their worst nightmare. The illuminati want to control the U.S. with sweet little Bono. He's the poster child, right? That is the image given to him by the illuminati-controlled media. Their plan is working.

I know what you're thinking, "Isn't it illegal for an Irish-born man to become the U.S. president?". They will get what they want. They are rewriting all of the rules as we speak.

DANK. ULTRA RARE

here is a theory. 

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2017, 10:30:13 PM »

DANK. ULTRA RARE

here is a theory. 

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Woah, radical theory, man.

Online Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2017, 05:31:59 AM »
I remember watching this years ago and was dying.  More recently check out an Alex Jones expose' called "Bono: Posterchild for Global Genocide". Bono is certainly a globalist that believes that wonkish technocrats are best equipped to solve the world's problems.  I don't think he wants global genocide like the Luciferian Globalists via Agenda 21.  He must be careful not to do the bidding of the dark side.

There is no better way to advance a plot for global genocide than to actively work to save millions of lives in Africa. Fiendishly clever, no?

Don't waste your time on garbage; life is too short.

Take my posts with healthy-sized grains of salt. A U2 conspiracy thread is going to produce a lot of hyperbole, satire, and "garbage".  Those things are laughable. But Larry having Reptilian DNA is not.

Oh, that was my point! I knew you didn't believe it. I just hate to see anyone waste their time getting angry about this stuff. I know, because I have seen me do it! :)

I do get somewhat disappointed that Bono has gotten into the cliquish "globalist" mindset and seems to be disheartened by national self-determination when it falls out of those values.  Him working on the AIDS funding was global cooperation at its best.  The technocrat system seems to get outside the everyday life of European/American middle class system.

If the lizard people Illuminati do take over my final hope will be that U2 will bust out God Part II, Hawkmoon 269, and Acrobat when they play my FEMA camp. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Just choked on my coffee...

Online briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2017, 06:36:25 AM »
Didn't you watch the video? It's CLEAR!

I'm utterly shocked, how could I have been so blind?

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 07:51:33 AM »

beLIEve

Offline ZEROpartII

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 10:12:26 AM »

beLIEve

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 01:38:55 AM »
I remember watching this years ago and was dying.  More recently check out an Alex Jones expose' called "Bono: Posterchild for Global Genocide". Bono is certainly a globalist that believes that wonkish technocrats are best equipped to solve the world's problems.  I don't think he wants global genocide like the Luciferian Globalists via Agenda 21.  He must be careful not to do the bidding of the dark side.

You lost me at these two words: Alex Jones.  ::)

Offline ZEROpartII

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »

You lost me at these two words: Alex Jones.  ::)

I have actually never watched the referenced video. My buddy told me about it.

I will say this however, if you have never watched Alex's daily show and are knocking him based on "what you think he talks about".  I challenge anyone to Watch 15 minutes from a recent show. If anything do it for entertainment value/research.

In this day and age when it comes to hard news and wild "theories" some of our old media stalwarts like Brokaw and Rather are the ones wearing tin foil hats. Not gonna say much more without going down the political rabbit hole.

For a funny moment look up on YouTube "Alex Jones Bieber". 

I also heard a moment that had me belly laughing because of the imagery.

"I am at peace. I am calm in these crazy times.  I know God will have his hand on my shoulder when the Globalists feed me into the Woodchipper"

Better yet. If you don't want to take the INFOWARS plunge.  Watch him on the Joe Rogan podcast. He goes off the reservation when he claims Bill Gates owns machines that control the weather.

Bono has one too.  Jk