Author Topic: SOE update  (Read 54549 times)

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
Re: SOE update
« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2017, 03:05:27 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If I knew how to post a picture on here I would post a picture of a newborn baby's head.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2017, 03:12:11 PM »
If I knew how to post a picture on here I would post a picture of a newborn baby's head.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Smells like Vanilla

Offline tony_bolony

• Babyface
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2017, 03:32:46 PM »

Smells like Vanilla

A buddy of mine once told me he felt that was one of Bono's dumbest lines... and as a father of 3 who's witnessed childbirth WAY too many times, I have to utterly disagree with him. It is a brilliant and beautiful lyric. 

Offline Neil Young, man!

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2017, 04:03:56 PM »

Smells like Vanilla

A buddy of mine once told me he felt that was one of Bono's dumbest lines... and as a father of 3 who's witnessed childbirth WAY too many times, I have to utterly disagree with him. It is a brilliant and beautiful lyric.
Love the song, have three wonderful kids, saw them all come out, but that particular line makes me feel a bit like a mole.

Offline Neil Young, man!

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2017, 04:06:11 PM »

[img]http://images.parents
Ah, you paste the URL? I found this very picture, Google has the power, not the people.

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2017, 04:23:23 PM »

Ah, you paste the URL? I found this very picture, Google has the power, not the people.

You need to copy the pics URL and paste it between the "IMG" tags which appear when yoi click on the mona lisa pic under the bold and italic text icons.

WookieeWarrior10

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2017, 04:26:15 PM »

You paste the URL and use the [img] HTML formatting around it. Or just select it and click on the little Mona Lisa icon.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:39:38 PM by WookieeWarrior10 »

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »
I've tried to post pictures, too, and my old laptop laughs at me.
p.o.s.

monopoly

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2017, 05:04:02 PM »
Does anyone have a link to the Best thing beachhouse clip?

Offline redapple129

• Wanderer
« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2017, 09:55:37 PM »
They've put enough good material from this album out into the world that I feel like I should be expecting something good - Little Things, the song at the end of the Fender video, American Soul (from what Kendrick sampled from it) all sound promising. But just as Fez and Soon weren't enough for them and chasing hits gave us Crazy and Boots, going with TBT as the first single says their judgment still isn't in the right place.

Smells like Vanilla

In my Biological Psych lecture on smell, the professor used the line, unattributed, as an example of the powerful emotional associations we can have with scents. She then asked the class who said it.

Apparently, I'm the first person to know in the decade or so she's taught the class.

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2017, 10:25:21 PM »
They've put enough good material from this album out into the world that I feel like I should be expecting something good - Little Things, the song at the end of the Fender video, American Soul (from what Kendrick sampled from it) all sound promising. But just as Fez and Soon weren't enough for them and chasing hits gave us Crazy and Boots, going with TBT as the first single says their judgment still isn't in the right place.

Smells like Vanilla

In my Biological Psych lecture on smell, the professor used the line, unattributed, as an example of the powerful emotional associations we can have with scents. She then asked the class who said it.

Apparently, I'm the first person to know in the decade or so she's taught the class.

Hope you got an A+

Offline codeguy

• Elevated
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2017, 12:22:46 PM »
So once the Europe JT tour ends and they head to Eze for holidays we should hear more SOE bits blasted out of bonos speakers - especially since they're now calling it done

monopoly

« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2017, 02:18:07 PM »
So once the Europe JT tour ends and they head to Eze for holidays we should hear more SOE bits blasted out of bonos speakers - especially since they're now calling it done

They keep getting better in quality every year

Offline mariamontreal

• Running to Stand Still
  • She moves in mysterious ways
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2017, 06:08:59 AM »
Hoping the new album and tour will be their icing on the cake I am rooting for this to happen.Blow us away.

Offline The Exile

• Up With the Sun
  • It's all ball bearings nowadays.
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2017, 12:22:59 PM »

Smells like Vanilla

Yeah, placenta totally smells amazing. We saved ours and dried it out and now use it as potpourri around the house.