Author Topic: Movement and location of band during the show  (Read 287 times)

Offline chalkey

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Movement and location of band during the show
« on: July 19, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »
Hi
Looking forward to Dublin gig at the weekend and I'm wondering if anyone out there could give any information on the movement and general location of the band members during the show? For example I know that the full band play on the b stage for the first few songs until WTSHNN. From then, are they all on the main stage or are there certain songs that Bono or others move back to the catwalk/b stage. Just trying to figure out what the best spot would be in Pitch2 ....any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
Movement and location of band during the show
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 05:49:57 PM »
The band stay on the main stage all through TJT. During Exit Bono makes his way down onto the b stage and then returns to the main to finish the album. Part three of the show is where Bono is on the b stage the most and sometimes the entire band is there or they are split between the stages. Part three of the show is basically a free-for-all situation, depending on what night it is and what mood they are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online monopoly

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Movement and location of band during the show
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 10:32:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The band stay on the main stage all through TJT. During Exit Bono makes his way down onto the b stage and then returns to the main to finish the album. Part three of the show is where Bono is on the b stage the most and sometimes the entire band is there or they are split between the stages. Part three of the show is basically a free-for-all situation, depending on what night it is and what mood they are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bono will come onto the B stage for Elevation, beautiful day, mysterious ways and ultraviolet too. Adam and Bono are on the b stage for One. The show could end there or the rest of the band comes onto the b stage for Little Things