Author Topic: Does Larry Mullen, Jr use Botox?  (Read 1675 times)

Offline JaraSangASongAWeapon

• Party Girl/Boy
  • And the moon turned red over One Tree Hill
Does Larry Mullen, Jr use Botox?
« on: July 23, 2017, 04:38:02 PM »
They're all getting older, but it seems neither Bono nor Adam nor Edge are getting work done to their chubbier and wrinkled faces. But not our Larry, oh no. Watching the Zane Lowe interview, Larry's face had a kind of an ecru pallor, looked pulled tight on his face like a second skin, and no visible wrinkles. I'm no dermatologist but my amateur (and age-ist) observation is Larry is using Botox.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:40:31 PM by JaraSangASongAWeapon »

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
Re: Does Larry Mullen, Jr use Botox?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 05:29:26 PM »
Yes, that's why Larry never smiles.

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 05:30:32 PM »
Maybe he wants to be Joan Rivers when he grows up. (And, by the way, who cares if he does botox? Really?)

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 05:37:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe he wants to be Joan Rivers when he grows up. (And, by the way, who cares if he does botox? Really?)
Yeah, this is more suitable of a topic for The Band section. Up there with the "Which do you prefer? Adam's middle-left or top-right ab?" thread.

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 05:39:46 PM »
Yeah, this is more suitable of a topic for The Band section. Up there with the "Which do you prefer? Adam's middle-left or top-right ab?" thread.
We do NOT discuss botox in The Band section. Only abs (it's the top-right).  ;D

Offline Spaderholic

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 05:44:57 PM »

Hahaha, now that's a thought! Just kidding. :D It certainly does look like he's had something done around his eyes. The skin around his eyes sort of looks stretched a bit. Still, if he's happy with that, why not? Nice to see the other guys growing old gracefully though, but I guess when you were a "pretty boy" like Larry, losing your youthful good looks may be harder to take! I guess being in the public eye, for some people they feel more of a pressure to look good.

I think Jane Fonda looks amazing at 79. She's had a lot of plastic surgery over the years and she's never denied it. It looks very natural though, the surgery. I think she looks incredible for her age. It's sad when some stars go overboard with the surgery and end up looking like waxworks. Or the surgery goes wrong and then they have more surgery to try and correct it and they end up looking even worse! It's sad when that happens. I hope Larry never does that, lol! Anyway, if I was rich and famous I'd probably end up having some work done. There's more than enough about my face I'm not happy with, lol! :)

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 05:47:06 PM »

Hahaha, now that's a thought! Just kidding. :D It certainly does look like he's had something done around his eyes. The skin around his eyes sort of looks stretched a bit. Still, if he's happy with that, why not? Nice to see the other guys growing old gracefully though, but I guess when you were a "pretty boy" like Larry, losing your youthful good looks may be harder to take! I guess being in the public eye, for some people they feel more of a pressure to look good.

I think Jane Fonda looks amazing at 79. She's had a lot of plastic surgery over the years and she's never denied it. It looks very natural though, the surgery. I think she looks incredible for her age. It's sad when some stars go overboard with the surgery and end up looking like waxworks. Or the surgery goes wrong and then they have more surgery to try and correct it and they end up looking even worse! It's sad when that happens. I hope Larry never does that, lol! Anyway, if I was rich and famous I'd probably end up having some work done. There's more than enough about my face I'm not happy with, lol! :)
Darn right...if I could afford it, I'd have it done. I don't like looking my age...OR acting my age, for that matter!

Offline Blueyedboy

• Numb
  • Embrace the challenge
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 07:14:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure Bono has had some work done to his teeth over the years. Edge may have had botox, but no-one seen his forehead for20yrs so its hard to tell.

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 08:23:22 PM »
Has anybody else noticed that Larry is missing his signature freckle on his left bicep? I wonder if he got that removed...

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 05:46:11 AM »
Has anybody else noticed that Larry is missing his signature freckle on his left bicep? I wonder if he got that removed...
:P

Offline xy

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 08:32:15 AM »
He was looking fine up and including the SOI album booklet. Now it just seems he's had a fire accident involving his eyebrows...

Offline miami

• Desert Rose
  • here comes the car chase!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 09:16:26 AM »
i'm sorry, but people who get botox or plastic surgery actually makes them look older. It's very rare for people who get work done not look like they've had work done, if you know what I mean.

larry is starting to look really odd now. grow old gracefully like adam. Bono, stop dyeing the hair and quit with the hair plugs. and edge, we all know what's under the hat so why do you keep persisiting? Time to Come out of the bald closet methinks.

nothing worse than a bunch of rockers fighting the natural process of ageing. heck, even tom jones knew it was time to stop dyeing the hair and goatee.

Offline The Exile

• Up With the Sun
  • Been around the back, Been around the front.
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 10:46:39 AM »

I hear Eve Hewson had Cheerios for breakfast today. Weird, as she usually eats Frosted Flakes on Mondays.

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 11:28:16 AM »

I hear Eve Hewson had Cheerios for breakfast today. Weird, as she usually eats Frosted Flakes on Mondays.
Bono mixed some of his placenta jerky with the Frosted Flakes. Stubborn girl just won't have it!

Offline mariamontreal

• Running to Stand Still
  • She moves in mysterious ways
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 11:34:40 AM »

Darn right...if I could afford it, I'd have it done. I don't like looking my age...OR acting my age, for that matter!
Me too...