Author Topic: Does Larry Mullen, Jr use Botox?  (Read 2506 times)

Offline 73October

• Numb
  • Joy is an act of defiance
Re: Does Larry Mullen, Jr use Botox?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 12:04:05 PM »
yawn....I don't much care.  It's up to them as to what they do to make themselves look the way they do. 

So long as they are still making great music and coming across as genuine people (which they most certainly do) then that's just fine with me.

Offline JaraSangASongAWeapon

• Party Girl/Boy
  • And the moon turned red over One Tree Hill
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 12:36:56 PM »
Are they still making great music or are they a heritage band?

Little Things is great but we'll see about the rest of SOE.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 12:43:56 PM »
resting b**** face and staring blankly at a screen all day DO have their perks.

Offline codeguy

• Elevated
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 01:20:38 PM »
I'm sure Larry does use Botox. His face looks like it.

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 02:17:45 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm pretty sure Bono has had some work done to his teeth over the years. Edge may have had botox, but no-one seen his forehead for20yrs so its hard to tell.

Bono has had veneers for years and years. I've wondered about LMJ and botox myself. He doesn't really seem like the type to do it, but something looks a little unnatural about his face.

Offline eddyjedi

• Elevated
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 02:24:07 AM »
I'm pretty sure Bono has had some work done to his teeth over the years. Edge may have had botox, but no-one seen his forehead for20yrs so its hard to tell.

Bono has had veneers for years and years. I've wondered about LMJ and botox myself. He doesn't really seem like the type to do it, but something looks a little unnatural about his face.

They've all had dental work done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline miami

• Desert Rose
  • here comes the car chase!
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2017, 03:04:02 AM »

understatement of the year

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2017, 05:00:50 AM »
Maybe he wants to be Joan Rivers when he grows up. (And, by the way, who cares if he does botox? Really?)
Yeah, this is more suitable of a topic for The Band section. Up there with the "Which do you prefer? Adam's middle-left or top-right ab?" thread.

I hear Eve Hewson had Cheerios for breakfast today. Weird, as she usually eats Frosted Flakes on Mondays.
Ha!

Offline Smee

• Numb
  • Im Eddie and im a Monkey
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2017, 08:56:16 AM »
Maybe he wants to be Joan Rivers when he grows up. (And, by the way, who cares if he does botox? Really?)
Yeah, this is more suitable of a topic for The Band section. Up there with the "Which do you prefer? Adam's middle-left or top-right ab?" thread.

I reckon Adam's abs are surgical implants

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2017, 09:13:34 AM »
Larry's always been the babyface of the band, so it's entirely possible that he's not using botox. I mean, look at his face--there are wrinkles (just not as prevalent as Bono's or Adam's) and he is showing more age the last few years. Still, he looks fairly young compared to the others and that could just be down to good genes. Speaking as someone who's nearly 30 but could pass for a teenager, with a dad who's nearly 70 but looks in his 50s....good genes do make a big difference in the aging process. Unless something changes, I'm sure I'll be 50-something and accused of using botox because I still look 40, even though I'll never use botox or get any work done.

Just saying, just because Larry doesn't smile often it doesn't mean he's a botox user.

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2017, 12:12:19 PM »
Larry's always been the babyface of the band, so it's entirely possible that he's not using botox. I mean, look at his face--there are wrinkles (just not as prevalent as Bono's or Adam's) and he is showing more age the last few years. Still, he looks fairly young compared to the others and that could just be down to good genes. Speaking as someone who's nearly 30 but could pass for a teenager, with a dad who's nearly 70 but looks in his 50s....good genes do make a big difference in the aging process. Unless something changes, I'm sure I'll be 50-something and accused of using botox because I still look 40, even though I'll never use botox or get any work done.

Just saying, just because Larry doesn't smile often it doesn't mean he's a botox user.
But doesn't his face look... stretchy? I'd bet Larry has some pretty firm cheek skin.

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 12:13:20 PM »

But doesn't his face look... stretchy? I'd bet Larry has some pretty firm cheek skin.
ohmygosh...which cheeks are we talking about? hahahahahahahaha

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 12:13:28 PM »

Shhhh... do you know what you're saying?! You might just about start a riot!

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 12:13:52 PM »

Shhhh... do you know what you're saying?! You might just about start a riot!
THIS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2017, 12:15:27 PM »

ohmygosh...which cheeks are we talking about? hahahahahahahaha
Well, it's not like Larry's drumming is working any wonders for his underside with all of that sitting!