Author Topic: Does Larry Mullen, Jr use Botox?  (Read 1676 times)

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
Re: Does Larry Mullen, Jr use Botox?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2017, 12:17:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Larry's always been the babyface of the band, so it's entirely possible that he's not using botox. I mean, look at his face--there are wrinkles (just not as prevalent as Bono's or Adam's) and he is showing more age the last few years. Still, he looks fairly young compared to the others and that could just be down to good genes. Speaking as someone who's nearly 30 but could pass for a teenager, with a dad who's nearly 70 but looks in his 50s....good genes do make a big difference in the aging process. Unless something changes, I'm sure I'll be 50-something and accused of using botox because I still look 40, even though I'll never use botox or get any work done.

Just saying, just because Larry doesn't smile often it doesn't mean he's a botox user.
But doesn't his face look... stretchy? I'd bet Larry has some pretty firm cheek skin.
ohmygosh...which cheeks are we talking about? hahahahahahahaha
Well, it's not like Larry's drumming is working any wonders for his underside with all of that sitting!
I can't think of a thing to say that won't get me in trouble...I'm out of this conversation!

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2017, 12:18:41 PM »
Larry's always been the babyface of the band, so it's entirely possible that he's not using botox. I mean, look at his face--there are wrinkles (just not as prevalent as Bono's or Adam's) and he is showing more age the last few years. Still, he looks fairly young compared to the others and that could just be down to good genes. Speaking as someone who's nearly 30 but could pass for a teenager, with a dad who's nearly 70 but looks in his 50s....good genes do make a big difference in the aging process. Unless something changes, I'm sure I'll be 50-something and accused of using botox because I still look 40, even though I'll never use botox or get any work done.

Just saying, just because Larry doesn't smile often it doesn't mean he's a botox user.
But doesn't his face look... stretchy? I'd bet Larry has some pretty firm cheek skin.
Well, it's not like Larry's drumming is working any wonders for his underside with all of that sitting!
I can't think of a thing to say that won't get me in trouble...I'm out of this conversation!
:D

I can't believe that neither of us have ever been banned!

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2017, 12:21:54 PM »

:D

I can't believe that neither of us have ever been banned!
Ah, I'm a good girl...mostly. well, partly. maybe just a little bit.

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2017, 12:49:27 AM »

I honestly don't know--I don't really pay a ton of attention to cheek texture. He very well could be using botox. I'm just saying it's not a sure thing and that older folks can still have few wrinkles/pretty tight skin without using botox/other methods.

Now, if Bono suddenly shows up tomorrow with no wrinkles and smooth skin, then you know you've got a botox user.  ;)

Offline Luzita

• Babyface
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2017, 10:02:43 AM »
Bono has not aged well, poor baby. But he's had a couple of severe shocks to his health in the past 10 years so that may be part of it. Adam looks his age, Edge looks younger but not in a Botoxy way. I agree Larry's face looks a bit odd but Botox doesn't seem like something he would do. Could be too many vitamins or some weird skin health regimen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 04:17:19 PM by Luzita »

Offline Kim

• Babyface
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2017, 11:44:08 AM »
I saw The Edge and Bono yesterday and they both still look good. I expected them to look older or more wrinkles. But they look better than in pictures.

Offline Nanda360

• Refugee
  • slow down child let me untie your lace
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2017, 07:25:56 AM »
Contrarily to most, I think people should use all available resources to delay the aging process, but of course putting health and good sense first. If you only have sunscreens, use them properly. If you know how to make homemade peeling, do it. If you can pay for Botox or acid fillings, go ahead. If Larry does use Botox, take vitamins suplements or whatever, I thinks it's totally okay and I wish B man could have done something to prevent his aging that is soooo severe for his age; he's a gourgeous active man, and while looking back to those beautiful pics of him from JT or AB eras, I was expecting muuuch more from his nowadays appearance.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Offline Catlithco

• Wanderer
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2017, 08:05:38 AM »
I saw The Edge and Bono yesterday and they both still look good. I expected them to look older or more wrinkles. But they look better than in pictures.

I totally agree. I saw Bono on Thursday, and he looked gorgeous. Apart from that I think he looks good in pictures, he definitely looks "better" in person than in pictures.

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2017, 08:09:49 AM »

I totally agree. I saw Bono on Thursday, and he looked gorgeous. Apart from that I think he looks good in pictures, he definitely looks "better" in person than in pictures.
but how does he smell lol 😂

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2017, 08:15:05 AM »

He wore lemon...

Offline Catlithco

• Wanderer
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2017, 08:24:39 AM »

I didn't have the opportunity to find out how he smells  ;D as he was walking along our seats only and seated himself with two other guys 4 or 5 tables away from us. But how he looked like, I'm sure he must smell like heaven 8)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:27:29 AM by Catlithco »

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2017, 08:32:41 AM »

He wore lemon...
😝

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2017, 08:35:07 AM »

I didn't have the opportunity to find out how he smells  ;D as he was walking along our seats only and seated himself with two other guys 4 or 5 tables away from us. But how he looked like, I'm sure he must smell like heaven 8)
I live in Nashville I see country stars all the time I it didn't phase me, I probally passout if I saw Bono upclose.  Saw them through the fence getting out of the car at Vandy stadium during the 360 tour that's the closest I guess I'll ever get.

Offline Catlithco

• Wanderer
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2017, 08:45:22 AM »
I live in Nashville I see country stars all the time I it didn't phase me, I probally passout if I saw Bono upclose.  Saw them through the fence getting out of the car at Vandy stadium during the 360 tour that's the closest I guess I'll ever get.

I was at the Côte d'Azur for a week, thats why: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But believe me: if there hadn't been my friend as a witness, I would rather think that I was in a feverish delirium :D

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2017, 08:54:56 AM »

I was at the Côte d'Azur for a week, thats why: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But believe me: if there hadn't been my friend as a witness, I would rather think that I was in a feverish delirium :D
looks amazing