Author Topic: DVD will be filmed in Brussels?  (Read 914 times)

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
DVD will be filmed in Brussels?
« on: July 29, 2017, 11:54:23 AM »
I received lengthy instructions from Ticketmaster in belgium for show in brussels included was this:

"IMPORTANT
    By entering the stadium, you give your explicit consent to be included in any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world."

Not sure if this means they are filming for the DVD of the concert or it's just standard stuff, anyone know anything?

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
Re: DVD will be filmed in Brussels?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 01:29:54 PM »
That may be standard...I've seen it around here, too. But, what do I know, right?

Offline monopoly

• Numb
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »
It's been up at multiple stadiums

Offline Dono

• Stateless
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
Standard on nearly all tickets for nearly all concerts. Defo most likely to be somewhere with at least 2 shows for a dress rehearsal in show 1. Plus you'll see a lot more cameras than the normal ones that are there for the video screen.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 03:18:40 PM »
Damn. Was hoping ....but will look for extra cameras...got to be soon unless its in South America.

Offline Dono

• Stateless
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 11:28:14 AM »
Well it's almost certainly not Brussels.

But here's some homework for you. How many film/DVDs have they done from a one show set up?

Offline Jswallow

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 09:31:04 AM »
Hopefully the DVD will be one of the Brazil shows, the crowds know how party in South America

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Offline Dono

• Stateless
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 10:24:55 AM »
So, did they make the DVD last night? They did well getting their flight back to south of France within about an hour of "I Will Follow"!

Offline Ultrafly

• Stateless
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 04:35:26 PM »
No, they didn't.

I would guess they will take the four night run in Sao Paulo for the DVD, myself. Would tie in with the Mothers Of The Disappeared, maybe.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
Sao Paolo would be fantastic. Crowds are always so exuberant in South America. Although the Belgians were pretty good too last night..

Offline jgrooms

• Wanderer
  • Hello
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 09:20:30 AM »
When you see a Skycam (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) floating around above you, you will know they are filming for a DVD.

Offline miryclay

• Elevated
  • I wandered out in the world for years
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2017, 12:27:57 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When you see a Skycam (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) floating around above you, you will know they are filming for a DVD.

Did that happen in Brussels?

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 01:05:14 PM »
Not to delve into a political discussion (i'm not stating any of my opinions whatsoever), but knowing that U2 is pro EU and due to the Brexit going on, i wouldn't put it past U2 to wanting to film the DVD for this tour in Brussels as a show of their support for the EU. 
I think it makes more sense to record at a location that held significance for the original joshua tree tour, but i don't know where that would be.  sure lots of people on here would have thoughts on a few locations.

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 01:21:32 PM »
Not to delve into a political discussion (i'm not stating any of my opinions whatsoever), but knowing that U2 is pro EU and due to the Brexit going on, i wouldn't put it past U2 to wanting to film the DVD for this tour in Brussels as a show of their support for the EU. 
I think it makes more sense to record at a location that held significance for the original joshua tree tour, but i don't know where that would be.  sure lots of people on here would have thoughts on a few locations.
Well, they did some filming in Arizona during the original tour...Tempe/Phoenix. I'm just hoping. The Sun Devil Stadium version of Streets has to be the best ever...

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2017, 03:20:33 PM »
Well, they did some filming in Arizona during the original tour...Tempe/Phoenix. I'm just hoping. The Sun Devil Stadium version of Streets has to be the best ever...
Sun Devil Stadium is all i could think of actually, so then it seems like that has already been done and made me wonder if there's something else.