Author Topic: U2 will be in France this weekend- chance of beach clips?  (Read 4000 times)

Offline bass slap

• Running to Stand Still
  • Hot as a hair dryer.. In your face!
Re: U2 will be in France this weekend- chance of beach clips?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »
Looks like this thread can be closed now.. Nothing to see here.

Offline This Dave

• Numb
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2017, 03:24:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Edge will accompany Arran down the aisle?  Present her?  I think "giving her away" is quite an antiquated term.

But if she gives herself away, he can't live with or without her.

Wonder if she'll wear that velvet dress

She was pale as the lace on her wedding gown

Offline monopoly

• Numb
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2017, 04:29:33 PM »

August just started! As long as Bono is still spotted singing at clubs and going on his boat,  we can assume beach clips will come along!

Offline bass slap

• Running to Stand Still
  • Hot as a hair dryer.. In your face!
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2017, 07:34:48 PM »

August just started! As long as Bono is still spotted singing at clubs and going on his boat,  we can assume beach clips will come along!

True that.

Offline Catlithco

• Wanderer
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2017, 03:16:25 AM »
I'm there :)
No beach clips from me, but they had a party yesterday on the terrace of the villa. Edges birthday party I guess. Decorated with light chains, white tablecloths, they had a barkeeper and very chilling music.
Even if I would see one of them, I wouldn't post any picture because of respect of their privacy. They're on holiday now and not in the public.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 03:21:49 AM by Catlithco »

Offline Dono

• Stateless
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2017, 11:33:36 AM »
No beach clips from me, but they had a party yesterday on the terrace of the villa. Edges birthday party I guess. Decorated with light chains, white tablecloths, they had a barkeeper and very chilling music.
Even if I would see one of them, I wouldn't post any picture because of respect of their privacy. They're on holiday now and not in the public.

Exactly. Well done.

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2017, 12:11:58 PM »

Exactly. Well done.
Agreed...they deserve a little time off from the fans.

Offline Messenger

• Numb
  • The universe is beautiful but cold.
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »
Lyrical geniuses...
and brothers from other mothers~

Wait a minute....

Offline Catlithco

• Wanderer
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2017, 12:25:00 AM »
I even saw him yesterday. My friend and I were sitting in a bar of a local 5* hotel.
He came in with two other guys (no idea who they were), the we're walking along where we were sitting to the other side of the bar, and then they were sitting there for about 10 min, and then
they went inside the restaurant. It was very relaxed, no one was staring at him, and no one came asking for a photo.
Inside me .. my heartbeat was like an air-hammer and I thought my heart will jump out of my head every moment. It was actually my first time ever that I saw him so close but not on stage. It felt kind of unreal, very special moment. He looked gorgeous.
Now I don't know if I shall be happy about having been so close to him or cry because I didn't have the opportunity to take a picture with him. It wouldn't have been right to ask for a picture, he deserves time-out from being Bono and his fans.
Later when we left, I saw Ali coming from the parking lot. Very unpretentious, but beautiful as always.
Our last day here today, we're going back home later.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:58:09 AM by Catlithco »

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2017, 05:00:10 AM »
I even saw him yesterday. My friend and I were sitting in a bar of a local 5* restaurant.
He came in with two other guys (no idea who they were), the we're walking along where we were sitting to the other side of the bar, and then they were sitting there for about 10 min, and then
they went inside the restaurant. It was very relaxed, no one was staring at him, and no one came asking for a photo.
Inside me .. my heartbeat was like an air-hammer and I thought my heart will jump out of my head every moment. It was actually my first time ever that I saw him so close but not on stage. It felt kind of unreal, very special moment. He looked gorgeous.
Now I don't know if I shall be happy about having been so close to him or cry because I didn't have the opportunity to take a picture with him. It wouldn't have been right to ask for a picture, he deserves time-out from being Bono and his fans.
Later when we left, I saw Ali coming from the parking lot. Very unpretentious, but beautiful as always.
Our last day here today, we're going back home later.
This memory will last a lifetime..treasure it.

Offline mariamontreal

• Running to Stand Still
  • She moves in mysterious ways
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2017, 12:04:48 PM »
I know how you feel when I was invited to the One conference in Montreal he was sitting right in front of me and I tried to pretend he was just another person there for the cause and did not make any fuss about it. I did the same when he got off the elevator I smiled and got on. Inside I was a wreck.

Offline monopoly

• Numb
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2017, 12:18:43 PM »
You have to feel bad for all of them with the crazies in the fan camp. When he was on kimmel and joked about "the fan who complains you didn't play the Declaration of Independence" im sure that's real from a few annoying encounters

Offline Catlithco

• Wanderer
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2017, 01:00:26 PM »

I hope so!!

I know how you feel when I was invited to the One conference in Montreal he was sitting right in front of me and I tried to pretend he was just another person there for the cause and did not make any fuss about it. I did the same when he got off the elevator I smiled and got on. Inside I was a wreck.

Inside a wreck, yes, that's the way I felt yesterday...and I'm still overwhelmed by his appearance yesterday. Of course there was a possibility to bump into him in Eze...travelling to Eze right after they finished their tour, but I'd never expected it, and certainly not yesterday.

We planned to get up to Eze Village on Wednesday evening for an aperitif, but my travel mate had a hangover from the evening before, and that's why we decided to do it yesterday morning, just for a cup of coffee, as it's quite expensive there. Our Airbnb host recommended to have a drink at the bar, just because of the beautiful view. It was like 12:50pm or so, and I'll never forget when my friend got a petrified face (do you say so??) and said to me "Pleeeeease stay calm now, and pleeeeease don't get a heart attack now....." and for a second I honestly thought "This must be either the dear Lord coming or Bono"  :D

BTW: it's sooo beautiful there, he did well to choose this paradise as second home.

This is when we left Eze this morning to get to Nice airport:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The beautiful gardens of the hotel
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's where we were sitting in the outdoor area of the bar, beautiful view over the French Riviera.
Unfortunately it was clouded yesterday.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:33:54 PM by Catlithco »

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2017, 03:26:29 PM »

I hope so!!

Inside a wreck, yes, that's the way I felt yesterday...and I'm still overwhelmed by his appearance yesterday. Of course there was a possibility to bump into him in Eze...travelling to Eze right after they finished their tour, but I'd never expected it, and certainly not yesterday.

We planned to get up to Eze Village on Wednesday evening for an aperitif, but my travel mate had a hangover from the evening before, and that's why we decided to do it yesterday morning, just for a cup of coffee, as it's quite expensive there. Our Airbnb host recommended to have a drink at the bar, just because of the beautiful view. It was like 12:50pm or so, and I'll never forget when my friend got a petrified face (do you say so??) and said to me "Pleeeeease stay calm now, and pleeeeease don't get a heart attack now....." and for a second I honestly thought "This must be either the dear Lord coming or Bono"  :D

BTW: it's sooo beautiful there, he did well to choose this paradise as second home.

This is when we left Eze this morning to get to Nice airport:

The beautiful gardens of the hotel

That's where we were sitting in the outdoor area of the bar, beautiful view over the French Riviera.
Unfortunately it was clouded yesterday.

Beautiful pictures!

Offline skelter

• Running to Stand Still
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2017, 04:28:49 PM »
You have to feel bad for all of them with the crazies in the fan camp. When he was on kimmel and joked about "the fan who complains you didn't play the Declaration of Independence" im sure that's real from a few annoying encounters
um, Bono referred to HIMSELF (BONO) as the fan of America, telling America "you didn't play the declaration of independence"