Author Topic: Flying to see U2 too much work?  (Read 1485 times)

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
Re: Flying to see U2 too much work?
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2017, 08:04:23 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the motivation guys. My flight is booked hotel is booked and I got my g a ticket today
YAY! You will NOT regret it! So happy for you...

Offline shineinthesummernight

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 06:59:52 PM »
Have a great time, Cabral!  We're with you in spirit!

Offline JohnMegadeth

• Babyface
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 02:20:56 PM »
We flew from Dallas to New York to see them in 2015 (although it was free since I work for an airline).

DO IT!

Offline cabral255

• Stateless
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 03:14:10 PM »
I got the room and flight for free with credit card rewards program and paid $80 for GA ticket

Offline brupars

• Babyface
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2017, 01:02:43 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also only about a 7 hour drive if you have the means and that kind of time to kill
Flew from Houston to Boston for ie, drove to Dallas this time and am flying to KC soon. Myself this time. Wouldn't miss it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Offline peto39

• Babyface
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2017, 06:28:47 AM »
Travelling to see U2 is one of the best experiences a U2 fan can have. I live in Melbourne,Australia and have flown overseas to see U2many times and have made some great friends. I've seen U2 in LA in 2005 for the Vertigo Tour; Amsterdam, Dublin, Auckland, Toronto, Montreal, Philadelphia, New York for the 360 Tour; New York for the I and E Tour; Santa Clara and Pasadena for 2017 JT tour.

Plus I've seen U2 on every single tour of Australia in every state that they have played in.

The purpose of this list is not to boast about how many shows I've seen but to show that if you can afford it, there is nothing better than travelling the world to see the greatest band in the world with other fanatical U2 fans.

Offline shineinthesummernight

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2017, 08:14:22 PM »
What a great opportunity, Peto.  I'd love to be able to do that but have never had the resources to do so.  I'm going to try to go to Dublin sometime though for a concert.  For crazed U2 fans, it's like the once-in-a lifetime trip to Mecca that Muslims make!