Author Topic: IRISH GREEN in Phoenix  (Read 153 times)

Offline ACHTUNG BRETT

• Stranger in a Strange Land
IRISH GREEN in Phoenix
« on: August 12, 2017, 02:14:58 AM »
Europe had moments of fan organization to surprise the band.  How about something easy in Phoenix.   Just wear green.  If we can get it rolling on social media it could have a chance. 

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I'm still waiting
Re: IRISH GREEN in Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 04:31:05 AM »
Well...I WAS going to wear my one and only (black) U2 tee-shirt, but if this green theme seems to go over with lots of folks, I'll help out. Although, now that I think about it, since I'm in the front row up in the nosebleeds, it won't really matter will it...nah, I think I'll stick with my U2 tee.
But, let's see where this goes...a fun idea (especially since I'm a full 1/2 Irish!)

Offline Catlithco

• Wanderer
Re: IRISH GREEN in Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 07:12:17 AM »
FYI: The paper sheet thing in Rome during WOWY has been organized long time in advance from the Italian fan page U2place.com, and they collected money for buying the paper sheets over a crowdfunding/donation page. It was on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and they partnered with RED, One and the ticket selling company Eventim. A few days prior the concert I got a newsletter from Eventim, requesting to support this what they called "coreografia".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So this was another dimension of what you want to start.

It's very nice to be part of such a great thing, I was there :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:17:55 AM by Catlithco »