Author Topic: U2.com Subscription  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Marwood

• Stateless
Re: U2.com Subscription
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 07:00:20 AM »
I didn't receive my vinyl either, part of the reason I didn't renew. Ridiculous to have to wait 14 months or so for something, its not as if the're offering statuette carved by Bono and The Edge: we've had the downloads for months now, it doesn't take THAT long to press up vinyl.

Offline LToy

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm still waiting.  I emailed them and they said they are getting more in February until they get more and they will go out in the order that orders were received.  Why does this not exactly give me confidence that everyone will get one?

I recently received the same email from a fanfire rep; Iím willing to give them until the end of the month to restock their inventory. Actually this is not surprising because the same thing happens around the Record Store Day releases in April & November.

Because there are only a limited number of record pressing plants & more labels are releasing reissues, thereís always more demand from labels to have products pressed than there is capacity at these pressing plants to deliver specialty releases in a timely manner.

Offline dwaltman

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 06:38:58 AM »
Iíve paid for 2 years worth of membership...still havenít received the 4 vinyl singles as of today and have no idea what the current year bonus gift will be. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • Nashville, Montreal 1 & 2
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2018, 06:58:57 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Iíve paid for 2 years worth of membership...still havenít received the 4 vinyl singles as of today and have no idea what the current year bonus gift will be. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your profile, they are reportedly shipping and the next gift hasn't been announced yet.