Author Topic: Soe Tracklist  (Read 12819 times)

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • aka The Ultra Beasts (Welcome back!)
Re: Soe Tracklist
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2017, 06:33:09 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hate hate HATE the title “Much More Better”.

I despise despise DESPISE when people repeat something three times to emphasize a point.   ;)

I must have told people on here like a million times not to exaggerate.
Like a million million million rimes.

Offline Messenger

• Running to Stand Still
  • The universe is beautiful but cold.
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2017, 08:12:11 AM »
Hmmm... From U2NT:

doubt very much that it's legit but at least it's a better effort than the simple text list with the crossed out O's. Why post it without any source or info? Oh, to draw in clicks...nvm.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2017, 11:28:01 AM »
Hmmm... From U2NT:

doubt very much that it's legit but at least it's a better effort than the simple text list with the crossed out O's. Why post it without any source or info? Oh, to draw in clicks...nvm.
It would seem like they did their research, it does open and end with Love Is All We Have Left and The Little Things That Give You Away, so there is a possible chance it could maybe be legit.

Offline Tim Wallach

• Babyface
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2017, 11:59:16 AM »
Hmmm... From U2NT:

It would seem like they did their research, it does open and end with Love Is All We Have Left and The Little Things That Give You Away, so there is a possible chance it could maybe be legit.

Yeah, this surfaced yesterday but is a clear fake. A couple problems with song titles - most obviously "Love is bigger than anything in it's way." I doubt the band would allow a straight error like that to make it to print.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2017, 12:00:27 PM »
Hmmm... From U2NT:

Yeah, this surfaced yesterday but is a clear fake. A couple problems with song titles - most obviously "Love is bigger than anything in it's way." I doubt the band would allow a straight error like that to make it to print.
It's possible that they got the tracklist and they misspelled it when they typed it up to release it.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2017, 12:01:35 PM »
Hmmm... From U2NT:

It's possible that they got the tracklist and they misspelled it when they typed it up to release it.
"A Showman" instead of "The Showman" is pretty conspicuous, though.  ???

Offline The Exile

• Up With the Sun
  • It's all ball bearings nowadays.
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »
A couple problems with song titles - most obviously "Love is bigger than anything in it's way." I doubt the band would allow a straight error like that to make it to print.

But then again, they are allowing a song called "Love is Bigger than Anything In Its Way" to make it onto their album, so I guess anything is possible....

Offline PowerSurge

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Hello Hello
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2017, 04:15:05 PM »
I've got to tell you...there is no way in hell that cover with the songs is legit...the font is a ridiculous mess and completely not in line with U2's design scheme/art sense over the past couple of decades, and it is simply just a listing of songs we already know about. I'm an artist who deal with graphic design/typography every day so this makes me shudder. When is the last time anyone ever correctly predicted EVERY song title of a U2 album this much before an album release? its total bull$#!t IMO.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2017, 06:38:00 AM »
I've got to tell you...there is no way in hell that cover with the songs is legit...the font is a ridiculous mess and completely not in line with U2's design scheme/art sense over the past couple of decades, and it is simply just a listing of songs we already know about. I'm an artist who deal with graphic design/typography every day so this makes me shudder. When is the last time anyone ever correctly predicted EVERY song title of a U2 album this much before an album release? its total bull$#!t IMO.
Because last time they sprung an album on us with no warning!
I don't think that would be the actual back cover.

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • Nashville, Montreal 1 & 2
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2017, 08:26:41 AM »
Interesting, but you are acting like U2 are the only ones in the world with Photoshop.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2017, 10:41:11 AM »
Interesting, but you are acting like U2 are the only ones in the world with Photoshop.
Nobody said that, maybe someone got ahold of the tracklist and photoshopped it.

Offline Messenger

• Running to Stand Still
  • The universe is beautiful but cold.
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2017, 11:20:25 AM »
Then why not say "We got ahold of the tracklist. Here it is."

Because they likely didn't. They just threw together a blurry image using educated guesses.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2017, 11:24:32 AM »
Then why not say "We got ahold of the tracklist. Here it is."

Because they likely didn't. They just threw together a blurry image using educated guesses.
Because if they were that blatant about it their Facebook group would get taken down in a jiff!

Offline sulphur76

• Refugee
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2017, 12:32:09 PM »
I don't know if this thing is legit or not, but it reminds me of when the tracklisting for the last Radiohead album leaked and everyone called it an "obvious fake" because the song titles were in alphabetical order. "There is no way the band would ever do that," I  read.

And what do ya know, they did.

The other thread showing the registered songs had the same typo, and I believe those screenshots are the real deal; they're the same format as BMI.

Offline The Exile

• Up With the Sun
  • It's all ball bearings nowadays.
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2017, 12:36:55 PM »
I don't know if this thing is legit or not, but it reminds me of when the tracklisting for the last Radiohead album leaked and everyone called it an "obvious fake" because the song titles were in alphabetical order. "There is no way the band would ever do that," I  read.

And what do ya know, they did.

The other thread showing the registered songs had the same typo, and I believe those screenshots are the real deal; they're the same format as BMI.

I wish it were fake, because these are the worst song titles ever. Let's hope the actual tunes are better than their ridiculous names.