Author Topic: Soe Tracklist  (Read 12423 times)

Offline Panama Jack

• Wanderer
Re: Soe Tracklist
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2017, 12:06:37 PM »
According to the article on the homepage of this site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), it says they likely won't officially announce the album or release the full tracklist until late October.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • I hope we will meet again!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2017, 12:11:58 PM »
Which seems, at least to me, like a general time period that this site just pulled out of it's butt.
Who are their magical sources??

Offline Panama Jack

• Wanderer
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2017, 12:17:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which seems, at least to me, like a general time period that this site just pulled out of it's butt.
Who are their magical sources??

Haha... no clue.  But we know the original plan was to officially announce everything today, and now that's changed. So for now atu2's "magical sources" saying October are the best we have to go on.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 12:25:52 PM by Panama Jack »

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2017, 12:19:58 PM »
They play Jimmy Fallon tomorrow, so it's possible they could use that publicity to make an online or on-show announcement then.

Spacejunk69

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2017, 12:22:19 PM »
I for one trust Matt's post on the website. Why gripe and moan about what he wrote? He has his sources, and they are million times more believable and trustworthy than anyone else's on here, or twitter.

End of October announcement with a December 1st release seems pretty believable to me.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »
Yeah, but WHAT ARE THOSE SOURCES?!?

Spacejunk69

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2017, 12:25:15 PM »
Yeah, but WHAT ARE THOSE SOURCES?!?

Ones that have been pretty close to the mark, if not spot on, on many occasions.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2017, 12:27:45 PM »
But. What. Are. They. You can't stop my question by telling me that they are usually accurate, I just want to know WHO THEY ARE.

Spacejunk69

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2017, 12:37:26 PM »
But. What. Are. They. You can't stop my question by telling me that they are usually accurate, I just want to know WHO THEY ARE.

How the hell am I supposed to know? Im just Joe Public, but I can ASSURE you there are U2 sources out there that know of Matt and his site, and that they would not lie to him. U2's organization respects his site and the fact that the fans appreciate @U2 very much, if not better, than the actual U2 site. Errr....maybe you should cast your mind back to the band playing live at the anniversary party for this site - Matt has his connections, and I can also assure you he would NEVER share those with you or anyone else.

Run along and find something else to gripe about. You will probably see a leaked track list and details before, but I bet you the official announcement is around about the end of October.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2017, 12:51:46 PM »
Hey, sorry. I've just been getting sick of all these U2 sites just crediting "our sources'' or something and not actually saying what they are. I cringe every time i see it.  :-[

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2017, 07:12:43 PM »
"Love is bigger than anything in it's way"??

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

monopoly

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2017, 07:17:40 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Another title to add to the list. I hope they don't throw away anything and instead just include as bonus tracks

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2017, 08:46:16 PM »

this was mentioned by Bono in an article last week. joked that it's the album of the longest titles.

hahahhahaha Bono. oh wait. no one thinks its amusing but you Bono.

Crazy Tonight. Not I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight. how hard is it?

Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way. Love is Bigger, again not hard. or wait, how about just....Bigger....one word. just one. not 8. one.

Offline robgalloway

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2017, 01:59:15 AM »
If the album is to be released on Vinyl then the album will be on its way to the pressing plant shortly ... it takes roughly 10-12 weeks for vinyl production.

When I submitted my vinyl to the pressing plant I had to submit my titles in a word document alongside all the other details and notes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline The Edges Cat

• Desert Rose
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2017, 05:07:52 AM »
Edge said on Fallon it's finished. When Edge says it's finished, it's finished.