Author Topic: Soe Tracklist  (Read 12834 times)

Offline Messenger

• Running to Stand Still
  • The universe is beautiful but cold.
Re: Soe Tracklist
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2017, 06:56:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What are these as well? Do the white vinyls say innocence or experience?

What are the black records? They look like Blake designs from his book?? Are they the experience LP?!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The white ones are SoI.

The black ones are...who knows. They appear to be two different records. In the pic with 3 records it has flowers and "BD" in stylized font.

In the pic with 4 records, if you rotate the image and mess with the brightness and contrast you can see 4 cloaked and hooded figures with beards in front of a book on a table covered in bottles. So...I'm guessing it isn't SoE.

Might be cool in an absurd kind of way if it was though. I'm trying to find the source of it.

I think the guy who tweeted this stuff is trying to lure in followers with these homemade concoctions.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • aka The Ultra Beasts (Welcome back!)
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2017, 09:58:14 AM »
What are these as well? Do the white vinyls say innocence or experience?

What are the black records? They look like Blake designs from his book?? Are they the experience LP?!

The white ones are SoI.

The black ones are...who knows. They appear to be two different records. In the pic with 3 records it has flowers and "BD" in stylized font.

In the pic with 4 records, if you rotate the image and mess with the brightness and contrast you can see 4 cloaked and hooded figures with beards in front of a book on a table covered in bottles. So...I'm guessing it isn't SoE.

Might be cool in an absurd kind of way if it was though. I'm trying to find the source of it.

I think the guy who tweeted this stuff is trying to lure in followers with these homemade concoctions.
Somewhat interesting.

Offline bfvertigo1

• Wanderer
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2017, 10:57:21 AM »
So right now it seems to be:
1. Love Is All We Have Left
12. The Little Things That Give You Away

Now let's theorize and try to fill out the rest!

Love is all we have left
You´re the best thing about me
The blackout
Love is bigger than anything in its way
The lights of home
American soul
Get out of your own way
Much more better
Summer of love
The showman
The little things that give you away

11 tracks (+ Bonus song?)

Offline The Exile

• Up With the Sun
  • It's all ball bearings nowadays.
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2017, 11:05:50 AM »
Love is all we have left
You´re the best thing about me
The blackout
Love is bigger than anything in its way
The lights of home
American soul
Get out of your own way
Much more better
Summer of love
The showman
The little things that give you away

11 tracks (+ Bonus song?)

I just hope the songs sound better than their titles, because oh man.

Offline gujuju

• Babyface
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2017, 11:21:23 AM »
As previously mentioned....lots of "Love" -- 3 songs, "(a)Way" -- 3 songs, "Thing(s)" -- 2 songs in the song titles

Offline eldercantrell@yahoo.com

• Babyface
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2017, 11:30:07 AM »
guys keep leaving off tightrope, which from bono's description of it being "epic," has me hopeful it's in the veins of a cobl, streets, iris.

Offline eldercantrell@yahoo.com

• Babyface
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2017, 11:32:15 AM »
also love is bigger than anything in it's way and love is all we have left I believe are the same song. The latter title being MUCH better. Though the title, love is bigger than anything in it's way, might help explain the BIGGER-than-Bono's-beach house song titles.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2017, 12:29:47 PM »
also love is bigger than anything in it's way and love is all we have left I believe are the same song. The latter title being MUCH better. Though the title, love is bigger than anything in it's way, might help explain the BIGGER-than-Bono's-beach house song titles.
No, I'm pretty sure they're different.

Offline The Exile

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2017, 01:17:48 PM »

I hear the actual title is "The Love Which is All We Have Left is Bigger Than Anything in its Way." Acronym is TLWIAWHLIBTAIIW. Please update your databases accordingly.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2017, 01:19:25 PM »

I hear the actual title is "The Love Which is All We Have Left is Bigger Than Anything in its Way." Acronym is TLWIAWHLIBTAIIW. Please update your databases accordingly.
It's The Little Best Thing That Is All We Have Left Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way.  ;D

Offline The Exile

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2017, 01:20:03 PM »

It's The Little Best Thing That Is All We Have Left Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way.  ;D

FTW!

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2017, 01:21:31 PM »

FTW!
Right on!

Offline Scarlet2016

• Wanderer
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2017, 03:08:42 PM »

And to think it probably all started with their best song, WOWY.

Exiles is post of 2017 though surely?

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »

And to think it probably all started with their best song, WOWY.

Exiles is post of 2017 though surely?

Probably one of them.

Offline achtungx

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Lillywhite Called Me a Naughty British Slang Word
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2017, 08:18:25 PM »
Just scrap "Songs of Experience" and instead call the album "Songs About Love and Things"