Author Topic: Introducing "I Love U2"  (Read 2397 times)

Offline ILoveU2OnYT

• Babyface
Re: Introducing "I Love U2"
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 07:44:48 AM »
For all those interested, click below to watch the newest video on the band's 1983 album "War"!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you all for watching!

Offline ToRontoRon

• Wanderer
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 08:25:11 AM »
Awesome!  I've loved the first two entries and am kind of looking forward to them now.  Great job, man!

Offline Rik

• Babyface
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 02:22:15 AM »
Containing footage and facts that are new to me - thanks for the fantastic work!

Offline dirtdrybonesandstone

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 08:08:08 AM »
Very well done.   Learn something new every day.. 

Pains me to continually hear of their alleged disappointment with October.   Am just not sure I would have become the U2 fan that I am without it.

Offline Argo

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 08:42:36 AM »
Been meaning to look at this for a while now and just did. Loved the Boy episode. Well Done. I have read a fair amount about the beginnings of U2 but definitely learnt a few things there.

Offline JFW

• Numb
  • Wondering why I still walk the earth
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 03:37:30 AM »
I've missed the October one. The War one is pretty nice! Sad it'll take a year to get to Zooropa and Pop ;)

Offline kevtn43

• Refugee
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2018, 06:50:59 PM »
Absolutely amazing i watched all 3 keep up the awesome work keep me updated on the future shows 👍

Offline ILoveU2OnYT

• Babyface
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 09:54:54 AM »
I've missed the October one. The War one is pretty nice! Sad it'll take a year to get to Zooropa and Pop ;)

Thanks for watching! Sorry it takes so long to make each one, but it's a pretty extensive process. Hopefully the next one is done in a shorter amount of time than the "War" video. Big things in store for JT.

Thank you to everyone who has watched and enjoyed the videos! On any individual day of this past week, the channel received more views than on any other day in the channel's history previously. Can't wait for everyone to see the next one.

Offline MPare1966

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Trying to throw my arms around the world.
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 01:52:49 PM »

Thanks for watching! Sorry it takes so long to make each one, but it's a pretty extensive process. Hopefully the next one is done in a shorter amount of time than the "War" video. Big things in store for JT.

Thank you to everyone who has watched and enjoyed the videos! On any individual day of this past week, the channel received more views than on any other day in the channel's history previously. Can't wait for everyone to see the next one.

Amazing work. Looking forward to the next one!

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
  • A dangerous idea that almost makes sense
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2018, 01:55:43 PM »
Amazing job. Absolutely brilliant. Love it.

There are 2 shows I'd like to identify in the October video : the one at the very end (11 O'Clock) and the one where they sing October.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Offline ILoveU2OnYT

• Babyface
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2018, 05:24:35 AM »

There are 2 shows I'd like to identify in the October video : the one at the very end (11 O'Clock) and the one where they sing October.

Hey soloyan,

Sorry for the late reply!

The video at the end where they sing 11 O'Clock is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The video where they sing October can be seen here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In case you or anyone else has the same question on a different video, the links to each video used for each album is in the description of the video.

Thanks again for watching!

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
  • A dangerous idea that almost makes sense
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2018, 05:57:04 AM »

Hey soloyan,

Sorry for the late reply!

The video at the end where they sing 11 O'Clock is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The video where they sing October can be seen here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In case you or anyone else has the same question on a different video, the links to each video used for each album is in the description of the video.

Thanks again for watching!

Awesome ! Thanks so much. Looking forward to the next videos.

By the way... I think the band should hire you to do this officially.

Offline ILoveU2OnYT

• Babyface
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2018, 05:04:55 PM »
And now, a new video! A one-off, off-series video: A Trip to The Joshua Tree -

Thank you to all who have been watching, I hope you like this one.

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2018, 05:23:46 PM »
And now, a new video! A one-off, off-series video: A Trip to The Joshua Tree -

Thank you to all who have been watching, I hope you like this one.
as someone who made the trip 6 years ago, this video is very cool but probably not something i would watch to watch if i hadn't been there yet as there is an awesome element of surprise finding the tree on your own and discovering the plaque without knowing what awaits at the tree.  job well done on the video itself.

its a bit disparaging to see what is happening at the site.  There was just a single small box and the journal to write in when i was there.  Definitely wasn't a worn out path to the tree with markers.  i would probably try to hide those if i were to go back.  it's an awesome place but we don't want to turn it into a disneyland.  just my opinion.  i always thought there was an unwritten rule you don't share the location with others but must find it yourself.

Offline MrsZoo

• Babyface
  • Midnight is where the day begins
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2018, 07:13:24 PM »
Amazing, thank you! Iím still taking shelter under the branches of the Joshua Tree too. I cried when you talked about the contents of the suitcases that fans had left there. Also itís very interesting to hear Edge talk about his inate optimism in your October video, which sits really nicely with the bandís attitude of defiant joy today 😊