Author Topic: Tribute Band  (Read 188 times)

Offline shineinthesummernight

• Staring at the Sun
Tribute Band
« on: September 09, 2017, 05:27:13 PM »
  Anyone hear of any U2 tribute bands playing in the Michigan area?  Anyone ever seen one of these bands playing?  How was it?

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
Re: Tribute Band
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 07:41:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Anyone hear of any U2 tribute bands playing in the Michigan area?  Anyone ever seen one of these bands playing?  How was it?
I actually have and can't think of their name right this second. They were pretty fun. I'll get back with you asap

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:53:04 PM »
Omg!!!!!
I seriously can't understand why I am unable to post any links here.
Anyhow, the band's name was Zooropa. They have a website which I was trying to pass on for you but apparently I am ridiculously technologically impaired.

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 08:28:48 PM »
Lol, I'm technologically impaired as well.  I'll look them up, KMama.  I wonder if they still play around these parts?

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 05:39:23 AM »
Lol, I'm technologically impaired as well.  I'll look them up, KMama.  I wonder if they still play around these parts?
Honestly, the last time I saw them I was pregnant so it was ten years ago! 

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 01:52:47 PM »
Looked up their website.  They seem rather inactive.  It would be fun to see a U2 tribute band once and see how I like it.  Do you play any instruments, KMama?

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 01:59:51 PM »
Looked up their website.  They seem rather inactive.  It would be fun to see a U2 tribute band once and see how I like it.  Do you play any instruments, KMama?
I play the piano. Not concert ready but if you sit me down in front of some music I find my way around. Actually love it. However, In my mind I am a tambourine girl...for U2 or the Waterboys. Haha! I love to sing but am horrendous. Still sing loud and proud, though. I figure if I were tambourine girl I could still be onstage, sing my heart out (sans microphone) and dance like a banshee!  How about you?

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 02:04:34 PM »
No, I had guitar lessons but found it wasn't for me.  I enjoy singing and have been told I'm pretty good.  My singing is limited to the shower and very rarely karaoke.  Once I sang  "Desire" on karaoke and got good reviews.  That's about it for me. 8)

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 02:05:32 PM »
You should bring your tambourine to a U2 concert and maybe you'd get called up to the stage--lol!