Author Topic: SOE tour opening act  (Read 950 times)

Offline Yaro

• Stateless
  • Everything you know is wrong
SOE tour opening act
« on: October 06, 2017, 06:02:38 AM »
As a Michigander I just have to promote this band..they are sooo cool and the sound is out of this world..this band is getting bigger by a day..literally..what a great fit they would be to open for SOE arena tour..someone PLEASE tell Bono & Edge about this band..!! Greta Van Fleet, everyone :-)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
Re: SOE tour opening act
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 09:39:14 AM »
As a Michigander I just have to promote this band..they are sooo cool and the sound is out of this world..this band is getting bigger by a day..literally..what a great fit they would be to open for SOE arena tour..someone PLEASE tell Bono & Edge about this band..!! Greta Van Fleet, everyone :-)

Just saw them at the Kirby center in Wilkes Barre. Crowd of 400.  My number 3 concert experience only topped my U2 Elevation Pittsburg and Pearl Jam at the Gorge 2006.  Lifting to them right now.  Hearing Highway Tune was like Smells Like Teen Spirit for people that thought rock was dead.  Yes please !!!!   They are built for arenas - stadiums.  visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • aka The Ultra Beasts (Welcome back!)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:05:04 AM »
I don't think there will be an opening act for E+I, there wasn't one for I+E!

Offline Yaro

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 10:35:15 AM »

Just saw them at the Kirby center in Wilkes Barre. Crowd of 400.  My number 3 concert experience only topped my U2 Elevation Pittsburg and Pearl Jam at the Gorge 2006.  Lifting to them right now.  Hearing Highway Tune was like Smells Like Teen Spirit for people that thought rock was dead.  Yes please !!!!   They are built for arenas - stadiums.  visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My thoughts exactly, the sound is built for the arenas even stadiums !! These guys are amazing- period- even if they weren't from Michigan..This band represents the  music genre I thought was dead..(or close to be).. totally refreshing,unique sound of rock.Yes,they do sound a lot like Led Zeppelin-but with their own twist and ambition...these kids are 18-21 years old..the potential !!.I hope they stay focused because they are in for a one hell.u.va ride..they are truly talented..

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 11:21:08 AM »

My thoughts exactly, the sound is built for the arenas even stadiums !! These guys are amazing- period- even if they weren't from Michigan..This band represents the  music genre I thought was dead..(or close to be).. totally refreshing,unique sound of rock.Yes,they do sound a lot like Led Zeppelin-but with their own twist and ambition...these kids are 18-21 years old..the potential !!.I hope they stay focused because they are in for a one hell.u.va ride..they are truly talented..
They are cautious not to cover Zeppelin.  They would slay it obviously.  I made sure to buy a ticket for 20 bucks before they get progressively more expensive.  Everybody that is a classic rock fan is immediately hooked. 

monopoly

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 04:06:09 PM »
I don't think there will be an opening act for E+I, there wasn't one for I+E!

Nope! I doubt they'll be one next year

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 05:34:13 AM »
I sincerely hope the isn't an opening act. I just want U2...

Offline cabral255

• Stateless
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 11:28:22 AM »
Thank you so much for posting about this band. I am totally hooked

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline cabral255

• Stateless
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 02:17:34 PM »
They are incredible!

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 03:04:36 PM »
They have the 4 song EP.  Then 6-8 other originals you can find on YouTube.  The led off my concert. 

Offline cabral255

• Stateless
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 06:35:05 PM »
What concert was that?

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • welp, looks like I'm not making it to 10k posts
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 09:37:28 AM »
If U2 wants Buckcherry opening for them, they should just hire Buckcherry.

Offline Yaro

• Stateless
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 11:10:43 AM »
They are incredible!

They are so young they dont even have a music catalog..I think they ll be releasing their first full LP soon..for some reason I can see them playing arenas 5 years from now..the sound is ,,loud",it definitely belongs to arenas ..We need a full cd from them..

Offline Samdoyle1987

• Babyface
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 08:35:01 AM »
I think it should be liam gallagher

Offline Kazaer

• Babyface
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 02:16:54 AM »
I really really hope the don't bring any opening acts. Personally i dislike supports. I'd rather they do like Machine Head, stop bringing support and play 30 to 60 minutes longer themselves  8)