U2 > Tours

SOE tour opening act

(1/7) > >>

Yaro:
As a Michigander I just have to promote this band..they are sooo cool and the sound is out of this world..this band is getting bigger by a day..literally..what a great fit they would be to open for SOE arena tour..someone PLEASE tell Bono & Edge about this band..!! Greta Van Fleet, everyone :-)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ZEROpartII:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAs a Michigander I just have to promote this band..they are sooo cool and the sound is out of this world..this band is getting bigger by a day..literally..what a great fit they would be to open for SOE arena tour..someone PLEASE tell Bono & Edge about this band..!! Greta Van Fleet, everyone :-)

--- End quote ---
Just saw them at the Kirby center in Wilkes Barre. Crowd of 400.  My number 3 concert experience only topped my U2 Elevation Pittsburg and Pearl Jam at the Gorge 2006.  Lifting to them right now.  Hearing Highway Tune was like Smells Like Teen Spirit for people that thought rock was dead.  Yes please !!!!   They are built for arenas - stadiums.  visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhenIsSOE:
I don't think there will be an opening act for E+I, there wasn't one for I+E!

Yaro:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAs a Michigander I just have to promote this band..they are sooo cool and the sound is out of this world..this band is getting bigger by a day..literally..what a great fit they would be to open for SOE arena tour..someone PLEASE tell Bono & Edge about this band..!! Greta Van Fleet, everyone :-)

--- End quote ---
Just saw them at the Kirby center in Wilkes Barre. Crowd of 400.  My number 3 concert experience only topped my U2 Elevation Pittsburg and Pearl Jam at the Gorge 2006.  Lifting to them right now.  Hearing Highway Tune was like Smells Like Teen Spirit for people that thought rock was dead.  Yes please !!!!   They are built for arenas - stadiums.  visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---
My thoughts exactly, the sound is built for the arenas even stadiums !! These guys are amazing- period- even if they weren't from Michigan..This band represents the  music genre I thought was dead..(or close to be).. totally refreshing,unique sound of rock.Yes,they do sound a lot like Led Zeppelin-but with their own twist and ambition...these kids are 18-21 years old..the potential !!.I hope they stay focused because they are in for a one hell.u.va ride..they are truly talented..

ZEROpartII:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAs a Michigander I just have to promote this band..they are sooo cool and the sound is out of this world..this band is getting bigger by a day..literally..what a great fit they would be to open for SOE arena tour..someone PLEASE tell Bono & Edge about this band..!! Greta Van Fleet, everyone :-)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My thoughts exactly, the sound is built for the arenas even stadiums !! These guys are amazing- period- even if they weren't from Michigan..This band represents the  music genre I thought was dead..(or close to be).. totally refreshing,unique sound of rock.Yes,they do sound a lot like Led Zeppelin-but with their own twist and ambition...these kids are 18-21 years old..the potential !!.I hope they stay focused because they are in for a one hell.u.va ride..they are truly talented..

--- End quote ---
They are cautious not to cover Zeppelin.  They would slay it obviously.  I made sure to buy a ticket for 20 bucks before they get progressively more expensive.  Everybody that is a classic rock fan is immediately hooked. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version