Author Topic: What's the best spot on GA?  (Read 272 times)

Offline sebastianIM

• Stateless
  • Until The End Of The World
What's the best spot on GA?
« on: October 07, 2017, 07:26:36 PM »
I'm going to see them here in Santiago next Saturday, and was planning on getting up early to try and get the best possible standing spot. Which would be it, in your opinion???
Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 07:26:58 PM by sebastianIM »

Offline cabral255

• Stateless
Re: What's the best spot on GA?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 07:32:03 PM »
Don't bother going super early. I went in when GA opened and i was about 10 rows away

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline cabral255

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 07:33:54 PM »
Not a bad viewvisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline Smee

• Numb
  • Im Eddie and im a Monkey
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 07:04:17 AM »
If you want best sound quality, hang back about the soundesk area. Usually, i like a mix of a semi decent view AND decent sound.....so usually avoid going right down into the choas at the front. That said, where i tend to hang out at gigs....tends to be ruined by pished people barging past.....so maybe near the front wouldnt be so bad after all

Offline sebastianIM

• Stateless
  • Until The End Of The World
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 04:11:26 PM »
Thank you for your answers!!!

To expand on my question, I remember reading somewhere in this forum that the end of the walkway (the tree's top?) was the best spot all around, could anyone share their opinion on that? Thanks in advance!

monopoly

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 08:22:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for your answers!!!

To expand on my question, I remember reading somewhere in this forum that the end of the walkway (the tree's top?) was the best spot all around, could anyone share their opinion on that? Thanks in advance!

I don't know if I'd call it the best. The tree is where you'll get the most fan interaction. And you can see the whole show from there. If you're at the main stage, you'll miss the first 4 and maybe the last song. Sometimes they change where they end the show so it be either stage they end the show on. If you're only doing one show then yeah, go to the tree so you can see everything. But EVERYONE wants the tree.

I was fortunate enough to do multiple shows this tour. I had more fun at the main stage but I really wished I could see the opening songs. It's a lot easier to get a close spot at the main stage than the tree.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:24:58 PM by monopoly »

monopoly

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 08:28:12 PM »
No matter where you are, I want to stress there is no bad seat