Author Topic: SOE boxset  (Read 270 times)

Offline MadRob360

• Refugee
  • Jealousy Is A Disease
SOE boxset
« on: December 05, 2017, 03:24:36 PM »
Really disappointed with Live nation (Surprise!). Ordered the deluxe boxset (UK) and received an email saying it would ship to be delivered on the 'street date' of 1st Dec. Still no boxset so i emailed and received a reply saying it will ship for delivery on December 12th. I was charged 12 postage for this. So presuming they're sending it from the U.S this means i'll be charged tax upon it's arrival (if and when it arrives). So sick of Live nation sucking the enjoyment out of everything for profit

Offline jjcruiser

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: SOE boxset
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 03:36:48 PM »
I am also disappointed.  I bought the deluxe cd.  I still don't have it.  I don't even have any means to download.  Once you factor in all the tickets I'm buying plus the U2.com direct sale, I'm going to end up with six copies of this thing and not one of them is in my hands right now.  The only reason I can listen to the album at all is that I bought yet ANOTHER copy of it from iTunes.

Very lame.

Offline kango

• Desert Rose
  • I know I'm not a hopeless case.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 04:00:02 PM »
Thanks for the update MadRob. I now at least know when to expect mine. It is disappointing and particularly as I thought they had a distribution centre in the UK.

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • Nashville, Montreal 1 & 2
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 04:34:00 PM »
The Super Deluxe price has skyrocketed in the last few days.

Offline kango

• Desert Rose
  • I know I'm not a hopeless case.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 12:07:29 PM »
It's here! Hope others in the UK have started getting theirs. Got a surprisingly high number - #23556

Offline MadRob360

• Refugee
  • Jealousy Is A Disease
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 02:41:48 PM »
apologies for late reply to a thread i started. Mine finally arrived also. Very pleased with it, But still super peeved at Live nation, totally inadequate for a band the size of U2! Enjoy peeps, Least the album is a beauty :D

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 04:07:45 PM »
So what is in the U2 paper and is it worth the extra $35- i've been hearing no.