Author Topic: GA Tx on Ticketmaster Presale?  (Read 148 times)

Offline MLP

• Stranger in a Strange Land
GA Tx on Ticketmaster Presale?
« on: December 08, 2017, 01:04:15 AM »
Was anyone able to actually buy GA tickets during the presales?  How did you do it?  What's the secret?

Offline JaraSangASongAWeapon

• Party Girl/Boy
  • And the moon turned red over One Tree Hill
Re: GA Tx on Ticketmaster Presale?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 01:38:59 AM »
I got one GA for LA 2 in the pre sale. The issue before with LA 1 presale, when I was left **** out of luck for any ticket, was that I used Chrome browser instead of MS Edge, which refreshes to the "Innocence" group (my group) faster + DO NOT use the link they text with the presale code. It just takes you to the resale page. Go to regular Ticketmaster. App crashed on my phone during the 1st presale for LA 1. For LA 1, I ended up getting a good lower reserved seat not far from the 'e' stage for $105 total (hard ticket delivery), with the general onsale.

Offline runbyu1

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 01:40:07 PM »
I had no luck in 2 presales for both Vegas show and again no lucky in the general sale. Not a single GA.

Offline desertrat

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 12:09:51 PM »
I got my verified fan code this morning and was able to get 2 GA's for LA #2. I was shocked how quick and easy it was this time around. I used the Ticketmaster mobile app, did a couple refreshes and the GA's showed up when I selected "best available".
Now have decent seats for night 1 and GA for night 2!

Offline GoldenStateGirl

• Wanderer
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 01:44:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got my verified fan code this morning and was able to get 2 GA's for LA #2. I was shocked how quick and easy it was this time around. I used the Ticketmaster mobile app, did a couple refreshes and the GA's showed up when I selected "best available".
Now have decent seats for night 1 and GA for night 2!

This was my ideal scenario but alas, i could not make GA happen today at noon. It didn't help that I was juggling my phone while leading 125 second graders in their holiday program rehearsal.  Pfft.

Offline EdgeUK8_my_mind

• Desert Rose
  • I need you to elevate me here
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 09:22:11 PM »
innocence group - I got GAs for DC2 in the presale, no problem.  The connection on the web site was  a LOT faster than the TM app.  I tried the app for DC1 and got shut out of GA.  I've done seats other times, so I wasn't buying anything but GAs this time.