Author Topic: U2 Concert Virgin - GA assistance please?  (Read 216 times)

Offline Oakhonor

• Stranger in a Strange Land
U2 Concert Virgin - GA assistance please?
« on: December 08, 2017, 05:57:32 PM »
Hi there! Long time U2 fan. Best Band in the world! Never been to a concert and was able to score tickets to both concerts in Washington DC in June 2018. I have seated tickets the first night and GA tickets the second night. Looking for a little assistance on GA line, rules, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you all!

Offline Silver Lining

• Refugee
Re: U2 Concert Virgin - GA assistance please?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 03:08:39 AM »
Welcome to the boards.

I see you've posted your question elsewhere so i won't reply here, other than to say I'm sure you'll enjoy both nights in different ways :)

Offline miracle_al

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 02:18:45 PM »
We had GA's for i + e in 2015, and didn't wait in line at all.  Since the stage spans the length of the arena floor, you could stand almost anywhere and still have a great view.  We stood near the "e" stage (the satellite stage on the opposite side of the floor from the main stage), and had a great view of the concert.  Bono spent much of his time down at our end. 

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 10:27:32 PM »
I agree with miracle_al on this one. Having stood in line for hours on end, and gotten there pretty much at the last minute I can't say one experience was any less than the other. On the last tour I was at the end of the catwalk which 1. gave me a much better view of the screens, 2. when Bono came down for a few songs I was much closer than people who were at the front of the stage.

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • Nashville, Montreal 1 & 2
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 06:40:46 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi there! Long time U2 fan. Best Band in the world! Never been to a concert and was able to score tickets to both concerts in Washington DC in June 2018. I have seated tickets the first night and GA tickets the second night. Looking for a little assistance on GA line, rules, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you all!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login