U2 > Tours

Likely any North American cities added?

(1/4) > >>

Swedescott:
Do you think it is likely U2 will add any additional cities before the European tour begins next year?  And if so, what are your best guesses based on your experience?

miryclay:
Toronto

podiumboy:
All rumors seem to point to the European leg beginning in September.  It seems unlikely that they'll take off July and August.  Somebody on interference hypothesized that maybe they would be adding more NA dates in July, and then take off August.  There are definitely a bunch of cities they skimmed over.  The other theory was that Australian arenas in July/August, but I don't think this seems likely. 

trainfanjacob8:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginToronto

--- End quote ---

I think they will too.  I can't imagine U2 skipping over Toronto.  Maybe announce dates in the new year around the time they announce the European shows?

trainfanjacob8:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAll rumors seem to point to the European leg beginning in September.  It seems unlikely that they'll take off July and August.  Somebody on interference hypothesized that maybe they would be adding more NA dates in July, and then take off August.  There are definitely a bunch of cities they skimmed over.  The other theory was that Australian arenas in July/August, but I don't think this seems likely.

--- End quote ---

That makes sense.  I can't see them taking two months off in the summer.  I predict they will add more North American dates in July; take August off; September/October/early November in Europe; and late-November/December in Australia/New Zealand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version