Author Topic: have anybody meet and talk to the members of the band?  (Read 751 times)

Offline mille100piedi

• Stranger in a Strange Land
have anybody meet and talk to the members of the band?
« on: January 03, 2018, 06:53:58 AM »
what was your impression? I met them years ago

Offline habib2343

• Wanderer
Re: have anybody meet and talk to the members of the band?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 12:37:45 PM »
I met them outside abbey road studios in 2006. Bono is the most affable, personable and welcoming of the band . He signed my zoo tv dvd 'what habib wants, habib gets' :-)))))))))))))))))))00000000   Edge and adam are probably a notch below bono but very open and welcoming.

I can totally see where Bono is coming from when he refers to Larry as the bodyguard of the band- he's very protective of himself and the band I guess. I let my enthusiasm get the better of me and approached him with another fan in the car part of Abbey Road studios and that alarmed him greatly. Once he shot me the death stare, I backed off,,,he's not a guy you want to mess with..still if I could trade places with anyone it would be him...

I spoke to thm but nerves just overcame me, end up mumbling like a child...if I ever get the opportunity to meet them again, I will give them a setlist of tunes to play for their next London gig....heartland, hawkmoon 269 and acrobat....life is complete....