Author Topic: Europe dates confirmed  (Read 6591 times)

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
Europe dates confirmed
« on: January 16, 2018, 01:18:06 AM »
Ok so Machester @ MEN arena  & London @ 02 arena both on LN right now 19th & 23rd Oct LN pre sales start 25th Jan then general on sale 26th this is the 1st dates coming out feel free too add more as they come people

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Other EU dates now confirmed on TM Copenhagen 29th Sep & Germany Berlin & Hamburg & Cologne 1st Sep 4th Sep & Cologne 3rd Oct

Paris on TM now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  8th & 9th Sep

Amsterdam on TM You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login just 1 date at mo 7th Oct

Here is the full list of EU dates so far You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:58:52 AM by Gavin82 »

Offline paganini12345

• Babyface
Re: Europe dates confirmed
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 01:39:37 AM »
Why would they only announce some dates and not them all?
That's plain stupid.

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 01:47:22 AM »

There is more dates confirmed its only early all dates are today by looks

Offline Ringerbell

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 02:34:12 AM »
Don't know why this announcement couldn't of been delayed for a week or 2 to try finalise everything for the Irish shows. Now fans here have to make the decision to go somewhere else to see them or hope they are free when they play here or more importantly are lucky enough to get a ticket as they be in such high demand

Offline redrock

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 03:26:09 AM »
There will be a lot of seriously disappointed Scottish fans this morning - as there no doubt will be in many other countries around Europe.  We were lucky to have 2 outstanding nights on the I&E tour but having missed out on JT30, really thought we may be lucky this time around.  It's highly likely that this will be the last tour for a long time so we could well be talking another 4 years before the band are back in Scotland if we go by their traditional touring cycles. Blimey 2022 now there's a seriously depressing thought  :(

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 03:34:45 AM »

Dont think there will be a Scotland as said before think Kevin Bridges has the 18 shows booked @ The Hydro around time U2 are here its only Dublin & Belfast & Poland too drop dates now but most citys will get extra shows.

Offline Mars_2000

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 03:38:35 AM »
Must say that Polish fans feel cheated and dissapointed, too.
Poland is the only country from these listed on SOE album pre-sale list, with no home gig.

Hard to understand why and what went wrong with concert negotiations.

Wysłane z mojego F3111 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline kseguin

• Wanderer
  • Montreal, Newark, Dublin
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 04:17:11 AM »
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

Its about selling tickets than the fans.

If you want to travel and hit a couple of shows, including Dublin or Belfast, you can't do it.  Why not announce the tour all at once?

They know they will sell out in Dublin and Belfast, not necessarily elsewhere, given what happened in North America.  Likely a few dates will be added (London2), but probably not a lot.  Looks like they want the large gaps in the schedule.

Offline kevincfcu2

• Babyface
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 04:41:40 AM »
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

If you want to travel and hit a couple of shows, including Dublin or Belfast, you can't do it.  Why not announce the tour all at once?

They know they will sell out in Dublin and Belfast, not necessarily elsewhere, given what happened in North America.  Likely a few dates will be added (London2), but probably not a lot.  Looks like they want the large gaps in the schedule.

From a personal perspective I wouldn't be to fussed about attending a Dublin gig. Have been to a few now and there wasn't really that much ''special'' compared to other gigs.

Was at the Dublin Joshua tree gig and the Paris gig, and I thought Paris blew it out of the water. Same for the I&E gig's nothing stood out from the Dublin gigs that I thought wow.

But I suppose at the end of the day it's all about one's own perspective.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:12:18 AM by kevincfcu2 »

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 05:00:53 AM »
Paris always rocks such a good atmosphere cheap flights too CDG & Bercy is sooo easy too get too id pick that over Dublin i know a few who have said the same wasn't really all that  BUT its there home turf

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • St Louis,Omaha,Montreal 1&2, NYC 3, Belfast 1,2
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 06:05:51 AM »
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

I agree, ignore Dublin.

From a personal perspective I wouldn't be to fussed about attending a Dublin gig. Have been to a few now and there wasn't really that much ''special'' compared to other gigs.

Was at the Dublin Joshua tree gig and the Paris gig, and I thought Paris blew it out of the water. Same for the I&E gig's nothing stood out from the Dublin gigs that I thought wow.

But I suppose at the end of the day it's all about one's own perspective.

Asteroid41

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 08:29:16 AM »
Yeah! Finally! :) Happy me today :)

Offline Marwood

• Stateless
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 09:50:28 AM »
Are the Irish dates really going to be that 'special'? From what I heard of TJT show in Dublin, it was exactly the same as all the other European shows (OK so The Joshua Tree was going to be played regardless, but they could have thrown a few different songs in either side of it).

Offline MadRob360

• Refugee
  • Jealousy Is A Disease
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 10:03:43 AM »
well, i've pre-booked a hotel for the london show (s...) im there 23rd-25th so hoping a show on the 24th will be added. Going to do manchester easy as it's about an hours drive from home for me :D. Gutted there's no Glasgow though, those 2 shows were some of the best i've ever been to in 2015  8)

Offline MadRob360

• Refugee
  • Jealousy Is A Disease
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 10:06:56 AM »
also, can someone tell me please, can we use our subscribers code (i'm experience) on thursday for 2 tickets, then our album code for another 2 tickets to a different show?