Author Topic: Pre-sale disgrace in europe  (Read 3613 times)

Offline Saculniai

• Wanderer
Re: Pre-sale disgrace in europe
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 12:05:12 PM »

Frankly no-one is that good to pay over 200. Both Manchester and London are over 200 for the best seats, seats that for the i+etour were 100. Even Twickenham was circa 100 and you got to see NGHFB too!

The screen must be really something special for this doubling in price.

They should be ashamed!

Offline markt

• Refugee
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2018, 01:05:15 PM »
I remember paying about 30 GA for Zooropa in 93.  In those days GA had a choice between standing or specific sections of seating.  We had the best seats in the house at both Cardiff Arms Park and Wembley for 30 a ticket.  I had to queue up 6hrs for the tickets as well, but it was great fun.  How times have changed..  I much prefer how it used to be.

Offline paddyattitude

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 01:29:46 PM »
smoothiest presale of all times to get tickets!

Offline kev346

• Party Girl/Boy
  • I'm ready I'm ready for the laughing gas
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2018, 01:43:56 PM »
I got standing ticket at Manchester in the experience presale no problem..even though i got timed out at first because my email address wouldn't be expected.. Never had a problems with presales.But it sorry for anyone who had. And it sucks big style when tickets from the presales turn up on ticket sites..something needs to be done about that.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 11:43:47 AM »
The only presale of any use is the Experience one. Thousands less have kept their membership active. Other presales are as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Offline 73October

• Staring at the Sun
  • Joy is an act of defiance
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2018, 11:55:48 AM »
Couldn't get standing in Experience presale for Manchester for opted for 111 seating which is a good eye line for Bono to look up.  TBH, at Twickenham he spent more time looking around the stands than at the audience in front of him.  Edge and Adam paid more attention to the audience down at ground level.  Edge was smiling at us!

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2018, 03:27:58 PM »
I much prefet seats can go loo with out losing your place you can sit right until they come on stage i sooooo hate standing still for hours with a passion Thr Boss taught me that i forgot how too walk after 4 hours....!!!!!!!

Good luck too everyone still too get tixs this wk no doubt Copenhagen will get a 2nd show for all you Scandinavians its only a 16,000 cap

Offline Conor74

• Wanderer
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 03:25:36 AM »
Went in on Innocence presale this morning for Berlin 2 - and to my absolute delight I got 2 seats on the front row of the upper section of the arena, which is almost like premium seats at the second tier price. Looks like plenty of options left in presale as well (at least with seats, GA options seemed a bit thin on the ground). Hope folks keep at it and get what they are after.

Oh, and because I had to navigate Ticketmaster in German, I ended up accidentally paying 3 euros extra to have my tickets gift-wrapped. Which I suppose will make me happy when they arrive.

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 03:28:09 AM »
Can someone confirm for me if Manchester is CC entry paperless or what ever you want too call it OR is ot just Dublin & Belfast which are CC for GA

Offline sbEdge

• Wanderer
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2018, 04:15:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone confirm for me if Manchester is CC entry paperless or what ever you want too call it OR is ot just Dublin & Belfast which are CC for GA
Just Belfast and Dublin

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2018, 04:18:37 AM »
Thanks m8

Offline UnknownCaller98

• Numb
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2018, 05:08:10 AM »
Apparently retail presale started at 12. TM desktop site saying no tickets are available and the mobile site says "presale has started- hold tight, tickets are about to become available"

Edit- all good- 2nd show standing secured!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 05:13:02 AM by UnknownCaller98 »

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2018, 05:18:18 AM »
Yeah Manchester went thru like that all other EU shows were on Sale tho

Offline shesarainbow

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • With a guitar ... on fire.
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2018, 07:23:20 AM »
Apparently retail presale started at 12. TM desktop site saying no tickets are available and the mobile site says "presale has started- hold tight, tickets are about to become available"

Edit- all good- 2nd show standing secured!

Same here. I think that 10 minute delay may have helped with the rush. :D

After 4 attempts to get a standing ticket for Manchester I was surprised and delighted when one actually appeared!

Offline OptimaX

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • ZOOPOP
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2018, 09:57:49 AM »
The only presale of any use is the Experience one. Thousands less have kept their membership active. Other presales are as much use as a chocolate teapot.

I got GA tickets for London 2 with a Retail Presale this morning.