Author Topic: New Zealand and Australia left out again  (Read 852 times)

Offline summerholly

• Wanderer
Re: New Zealand and Australia left out again
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 03:48:08 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If the last Dublin date has been announced then they could totally do OZ before Christmas.

Maybe they will, but why would they really, and seems like from the posts that Europe and America are bitching for more shows lol. They haven't been here for such a long time probably for their own reasons and priorities so why change now.  Hope they come but not holding my breath. 

Offline Gavin82

• Refugee
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 07:45:45 AM »
If the last Dublin date has been announced then they could totally do OZ before Christmas.

I doubt they would want too start mid Dec then have too fly home for Xmas & NY i say mid Dec cos say Dub adds 2 shows as we expect they would want few wks off by the time they get over there etc etc

Offline podiumboy

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 01:02:58 PM »
The fact that the last European show is on Nov 10th pretty much kills an Australian tour in 2018.  A younger band could do it, but U2 seem to require a lot of time off.  Which is fine, nobody blames them.  I'm pretty sure they'll head down under early 2019.  It's just stupid that they've toured the US 4 times since their last Australian tour!

Offline Chargedvt

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »
Assuming the usual 2 days on and 2 days off routine, and assuming they play 2 shows in all 5 capital cities plus 2 NZ cities...  That's 26 days from start to finish. Certainly can be done but pushing it. But then, the second Perth show on 360 was within a week of Christmas.
Or they might do just an east coast tour, in which case take less time to complete.

Offline summerholly

• Wanderer
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2018, 09:41:11 PM »

Or they might do just an east coast tour, in which case take less time to complete.

Wash your mouth out!

Offline Chargedvt

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 01:34:26 AM »

Wash your mouth out!

Hey I'm from near Adelaide so I definitely want a full tour. Just saying that some bands just stick to the eastern seaboard!

Offline summerholly

• Wanderer
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 02:43:00 AM »

Wash your mouth out!

Hey I'm from near Adelaide so I definitely want a full tour. Just saying that some bands just stick to the eastern seaboard!

That's why we appreciate the bands that make the effort and we have a brand new state of the art stadium that seats 60,000 people. Both concerts sold out for Ed Sheeran coming March!  He is the first to play there.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 02:48:43 AM by summerholly »