Author Topic: E&I Dublin and Belfast show dates.....  (Read 2019 times)

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
Re: E&I Dublin and Belfast show dates.....
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 04:01:30 PM »
If you use the same code but on TM sites in different countries they do not correlate the two purchases.
It is also the likely reason they have changed the rules as the IT systems are not linked between countries so they have no way of checking.
I have never heard of anyone having tickets cancelled in Europe for using codes twice when they bought tix in say France then Belgium for example.
I'm sure there are a lot of people tempted to do this especially with an Experience code!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:06:27 PM by indiansummer »

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • St Louis,Omaha,Montreal 1&2, NYC 3, Belfast 1,2
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 05:15:24 PM »
If Belfast 2 gets announced I will gladly swap a 1 for 1 GA with someone. I plan on buying 2 tommorow for Belfast 1.

Offline gaving

• Stateless
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 01:17:18 AM »
Am I right in saying experience pre-sale this morning at 10..... and innocence tomorrow at 10?

Offline Dono

• Refugee
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 01:36:20 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am I right in saying experience pre-sale this morning at 10..... and innocence tomorrow at 10?

Pre-sale is now 9am GMT for both Experience and Innocence. Ticketmaster have updated their systems overnight to match U2.com times. T-24 minutes......

Offline Dono

• Refugee
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2018, 01:38:44 AM »

Pre-sale is now 9am GMT for both Experience and Innocence. Ticketmaster have updated their systems overnight to match U2.com times. T-24 minutes......

Something not right here, front of TM website shows 9am, but when you go to actual individual ticket type, the timer is back to showing count down to 10am. FFS.

Offline Dono

• Refugee
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 01:53:23 AM »

Something not right here, front of TM website shows 9am, but when you go to actual individual ticket type, the timer is back to showing count down to 10am. FFS.

...and now wee timer showing 9am and 7 mins to go! You wouldn't want to have a weak heart......good luck!

Offline Dono

• Refugee
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 02:15:59 AM »

...and now wee timer showing 9am and 7 mins to go! You wouldn't want to have a weak heart......good luck!

Nice and smooth apart from Credit Card validation failure for some reason (I'll take one for the team here) and had to start again, but managed to get the same seats. All very smooth. Can't fault TM on this one, or U2 for that matter. On the edge, by The Edge.

Offline kseguin

• Wanderer
  • Montreal, Newark, Dublin
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 02:54:04 AM »
Stressful!!!!!

Checked at 3:00 A.M. Eastern time, countdown said 2 hours.  Got up at 4, saw I had an email, says presale starts at 9:00 A.M. Dublin time, not 10:00 A.M.!!!!

Ticketmaster still said 10:00 A.M., but when you clicked on it, it worked.

And then the fun, credit cards would not work, fraud alert!!!!!!  Tried multiple cards.  Had to call VISA, and then it worked.  Got GA's!!!

Owe, and the email came in at 12:55 A.M.!!!!  WTF

Offline Dono

• Refugee
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2018, 03:28:09 AM »
Stressful!!!!!

Checked at 3:00 A.M. Eastern time, countdown said 2 hours.  Got up at 4, saw I had an email, says presale starts at 9:00 A.M. Dublin time, not 10:00 A.M.!!!!

Ticketmaster still said 10:00 A.M., but when you clicked on it, it worked.

And then the fun, credit cards would not work, fraud alert!!!!!!  Tried multiple cards.  Had to call VISA, and then it worked.  Got GA's!!!

Owe, and the email came in at 12:55 A.M.!!!!  WTF

Glad you got sorted. Same issue on cards for us. I've now locked my wife's account so she has to call VISA. Just as well I managed to get good seats or I'd be WTF'ed myself. I already used my pre-sale code for MSG so this was my wife's one for Belf. At least she's a fan too, so any issues at entry and she's there. But am I hearing that I could use my pre-sale code in Europe as there is no correlation? The one for US pre-sales was actually a different code.

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 09:52:12 AM »
As expexted 2 more Dublin shows added Fri 9th & Sat 10th Nov also they say 4 shows only no more too be added from what im reading & pre sale is already under way..!!!!!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 09:56:47 AM by Gavin82 »

Offline jj7473@gmail.com

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 01:18:56 PM »
If you use the same code but on TM sites in different countries they do not correlate the two purchases.
It is also the likely reason they have changed the rules as the IT systems are not linked between countries so they have no way of checking.
I have never heard of anyone having tickets cancelled in Europe for using codes twice when they bought tix in say France then Belgium for example.
I'm sure there are a lot of people tempted to do this especially with an Experience code!

Checking in from Houston, Texas... Trying to get in on the presale Nov. 10 Dublin show...

Offline Goulash

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 02:00:38 AM »
Anybody got a spare presale code? :D

Offline david

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 02:08:34 AM »
This is a joke...still not on sale.

Offline the_chief

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2018, 02:13:01 AM »
they are on sale...

Except, us in the Innocence group, can only buy Red Zone tickets...

Offline Dreamweave

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 02:14:31 AM »
Why can't innocent pre sale members get tickets yet for Dublin???