Author Topic: E&I Dublin and Belfast show dates.....  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Mark72

• Stateless
  • Modern Life Is Rubbish
Re: E&I Dublin and Belfast show dates.....
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 03:16:39 AM »
Bloody hell! I only got in for Standing for the 24!! Got seated for 23rd and then 24th standing! Mega chuffed!! 😀 

Offline Ringerbell

• Babyface
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 04:07:44 AM »
Tickets got for Belfast over the phone this morning. The process is getting much better started the call at 8:55am and had tickets secured by 9:15am and most of the time was spent on holed waiting for someone at customer services to be available

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • Nashville, Montreal 1 & 2
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 05:32:29 AM »
Maybe some gratitude is in order.

Offline Mark72

• Stateless
  • Modern Life Is Rubbish
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 06:08:21 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bloody hell! I only got in for Standing for the 24!! Got seated for 23rd and then 24th standing! Mega chuffed!! 😀 

I'm my excitement I posted in the wrong thread I'm a lifelong fan too and no I live in Oxford and went for o2 gigs in London on October 23 and 24 hence that's why and went for London and not Dublin!
My apologies
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:29:29 PM by singnomore »

Offline BelfastBoy

• Babyface
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 02:22:37 PM »

I'm my excitement I posted in the wrong thread I'm a lifelong fan too and no I live in Oxford and went for o2 gigs in London on October 23 and 24 hence that's why and went for London and not Dublin!
My apologies

Why are you apologising?Fair play to you for scoring multiple shows,you've every right to go for wherever you want,if you have the means to do so.Not your fault if somebody else couldn't get tickets.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:30:04 PM by singnomore »

Offline kevincfcu2

• Babyface
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 02:26:22 PM »

Sickening. I'm a fan my whole life and could not even get tickets to one show. I bet you don't even live in Ireland?

What difference does that make?

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 08:16:30 PM »
Well actually. Even though U2 are an International band it would be nice if Ireland was allotted some tickets because it was the artistic ferment that Ireland created that created U2.

What country are you from and what's your greatest cultural export?

Offline the_chief

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2018, 03:34:39 AM »
Well actually. Even though U2 are an International band it would be nice if Ireland was allotted some tickets because it was the artistic ferment that Ireland created that created U2.

What country are you from and what's your greatest cultural export?

The Spud

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2018, 05:19:57 AM »
So I assume Ireland?

Offline david

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2018, 01:03:42 PM »

My apologies

Sorry about that. Enjoy the gigs.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:30:49 PM by singnomore »

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2018, 08:33:59 PM »
Guys - keep it civil - it’s a rock gig we are talking about here not life or death.

I’ve edited and deleted some posts - last time I looked U2 were a global band and wouldn’t define who should attend what gigs.

Offline JFW

• Numb
  • Wondering why I still walk the earth
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2018, 01:23:13 AM »
Maybe this question can be a bit sensitive, but is there no que for the Belfast and Dublin shows?

I'm trying to go to another city than Amsterdam, those are on the list

Offline david

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2018, 01:37:24 AM »
Guys - keep it civil - it’s a rock gig we are talking about here not life or death.

I’ve edited and deleted some posts - last time I looked U2 were a global band and wouldn’t define who should attend what gigs.

What so it's okay for people on here to make vaguely racist comments about potatoes and spuds but a fan can not question the concept of people from Frankfurt or Florida taking all the tickets to Irish gigs and frankly ruining the atmosphere? Imagine if U2 were playing in your home town and walking into the stadium/arena to find that the best seats/standing areas were all taken by a bunch of people from other countries with more money than sense? It's one of the drawbacks of the internet age that frankly we could do without.

Offline Conor74

• Babyface
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2018, 01:53:06 AM »
What so it's okay for people on here to make vaguely racist comments about potatoes and spuds but a fan can not question the concept of people from Frankfurt or Florida taking all the tickets to Irish gigs and frankly ruining the atmosphere? Imagine if U2 were playing in your home town and walking into the stadium/arena to find that the best seats/standing areas were all taken by a bunch of people from other countries with more money than sense? It's one of the drawbacks of the internet age that frankly we could do without.

Oh mate, there are so many things wrong with this statement that I don't even know where to begin. I am British but taking the opportunity to see the band in Berlin as part of a really nice weekend trip away with my wife. And I bet Berliners will be warm, hospitable and just as excited as we are to be at the gig. We're part of a global community and I can't wait to meet fans from all over the world.

Offline Dono

• Stateless
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2018, 02:13:57 AM »
Maybe this question can be a bit sensitive, but is there no que for the Belfast and Dublin shows?

I'm trying to go to another city than Amsterdam, those are on the list

There are queues at the shops in Ireland this morning. My sister is (or was No 8) so pending feedback. Only single tickets were showing for Dublin 10th Nov on-line.