Author Topic: E&I Dublin and Belfast show dates.....  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Marwood

• Stateless
Re: E&I Dublin and Belfast show dates.....
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2018, 02:43:53 AM »
I had a seat for the Saturday Dublin show, but it timed out after 10 seconds and when I searched again, all the tickets had gone - I can understand not wanting people having stuff sat in a basket for 10 minutes or so, but 10 seconds? That really is taking the p###.  >:(

Never mind, I'm going to the Wednesday O2 show, I'll go to Dublin some other time.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:47:44 AM by Marwood »

Offline Dono

• Refugee
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2018, 04:26:52 AM »
Seems quite short, usually you have 2 minutes to move to next stage, but re-selecting I have often found results in no tickets. Imagine how many are on-line trying for these, as well as the ticket outlets and music shops in Ireland, plus the fan and album pre-sales. The 3 Arena is not a big venue so there were very few tickets left I would say. One Innocence pre-sale friend was way up the back of the top tier and that was at 9.03 selecting best available. At 09.15 the queue at the shop were told that was it, all gone.

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2018, 06:30:29 AM »
Belfast #2 confirmed Sunday 28th Oct tixs on sale from 6/2

Offline jono2u

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • "i was born to sing for you"
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2018, 06:09:10 AM »
Anyone got any info on when they might announce the ''final'' shows for both the U.S. and European shows?

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2018, 08:43:28 AM »
By all accounts Dublin is the end for EU like 2015 i know Paris was but only cos what happened  around that time.
I have no doubt this is a proper world tour hitting every where & they will be back in EU nx year only my owm opion tho

Offline NolaMojo

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2018, 11:23:34 AM »
Has anyone bought Travel Package tickets for Dublin or any of the other shows?  Ticketmaster doesn't clarify if the hotel included is for 1 night or more? 

Offline Dono

• Refugee
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2018, 11:26:10 AM »
Knowing TM its just for an hour or so after the gig. Hardly a travel package though when there is no transport included.