Author Topic: TICKETS PARIS  (Read 856 times)

Offline belsliominas

• Stranger in a Strange Land
TICKETS PARIS
« on: February 02, 2018, 05:40:17 AM »
Dear All,
I know this is a cliche to everybody.
But Im really really sad because I tried to buy tickets to U2 in Paris to all dates, 8, 9 and 12 september.
Impossible.
Impossible.
All sites busy, a mess....And now, people sell tickets for 3x the normal price.
This is NOT a fan!!!
Please, if someone is selling tickets to PARIS, i'm searching!!!
Fair prices!!!
Thanks

Offline BlueSquirrel

• Stateless
Re: TICKETS PARIS
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 01:58:10 PM »
I see what you mean. Tickets for this tour are really expensive (nearly twice as much as for Bruno Mars for example).

Offline BlueSquirrel

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 12:27:28 AM »
 Belsliominas, if you look at Ticketmaster's website, they still have some (usually very expensive) tickets for Wednesday 12th, either seats at 117 (categorie 2, but probably hard to see everything given that it seems pretty much on the side of the stage and / or in the top-tier seating area), or in categorie 1 (better view but 216 ) or in the Red Zone (325 ). Keep hitting the refresh button every now and then (it seems to work well with Chrome), new seats sometimes appear out of the blue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 08:00:03 AM by BlueSquirrel »

Offline BlueSquirrel

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 05:24:57 AM »
Belsiominas, you could also try entering a lottery game for tickets in Paris on RFM radio :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck!

Offline reventhon

• Stateless
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 01:38:50 PM »
Be patient and watch out for extra tickets becoming available. Last year I got a face value ticket to twickenham the day before from the box office. Never give up!

Offline powervideo

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 07:37:19 PM »
Wondering what to do also.  Might be in Paris Sept 12/13 and didn't see the tour announcement. D'oh!  :( There are a fair few Hot Seat tickets available for Thursday but I'm not keen on spending an extra 120 Euros per ticket for a swing-tag and "gift".  I saw Roger Waters last week in Melbourne and paid full price for tickets.  As it got closer to the show, VIP tickets were transformed to cheaper normal price seats and a third show was reduced to $79.  But every gig and artist is different.   The first two shows in Paris are completely sold out.  Any Parisian U2 fans have any advice specific to this show?  The scalping prices are insane.