Author Topic: misheard lyrics  (Read 173 times)

Offline MadRob360

• Refugee
  • Jealousy Is A Disease
misheard lyrics
« on: February 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM »
ok, So everytime i listen to GOOYOW/AS, the KL part always sounds like he's saying, 'Blessed are the bunnies'. I know this sounds ridiculous, But it now ruins the transition between the 2 tunes for me  ;D anyone got anymore?

Offline BlueSquirrel

• Wanderer
Re: misheard lyrics
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 04:44:53 PM »
That is cool !   ;D

The first time I listened to "Every breaking wave", I heard :
"I whistle, I whistle helpless against the tide
Baby, every soul on the street
Knows that we're in love with two feet" (?!)

Offline Hustoninut

• Babyface
Re: misheard lyrics
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 03:01:04 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok, So everytime i listen to GOOYOW/AS, the KL part always sounds like he's saying, 'Blessed are the bunnies'. I know this sounds ridiculous, But it now ruins the transition between the 2 tunes for me  ;D anyone got anymore?

Dang it MadRob... Now all I hear is "bunnies"   :)

So back when Achtung Baby came out, I was playing the cassette actually, on my "boom box" in the kitchen.  My mom was in there during Mysterious Ways.  When Bono's classic line about praying and speaking to God came on and said, If you want to kiss the sky..., what she heard was, "If you wanna kiss this guy, better learn how to kneel.  On your knees boy," which gives that line and song a WHOLE new meaning.  She started yelling at me to turn that crap off.  I had no idea why for weeks.  When she finally told me, I asked if she had ever listened to Purple Haze by Jimmy Hendrix, since that was from her era. You know the famous line "Excuse me while I kiss the sky."  Well... She said she had and she didn't like it either for the same reason.  She'd gone 20 years thinking Hendrix was saying "kiss this guy."  So sad... funny... but sad.