Author Topic: where are you from game  (Read 490 times)

Offline kevtn43

• Refugee
where are you from game
« on: March 14, 2018, 11:42:02 AM »
Sorry if this has been done before but I'm still kinda new here so lol
Im Kevin from Knoxville Tn

Offline DrDoom171

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: where are you from game
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 03:34:36 PM »
I'm Dr. Doom from Kansas City, MO.   :)

Offline TheRealEdge

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • I Will Follow
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 02:08:23 AM »
From Liverpool.

Home of the 'other' fab four - and the world's greatest football team too.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline poppyann

• Elevated
  • Only U2
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 10:58:57 AM »
I'm Poppy from London, England. ! ; 0 )

Offline kevtn43

• Refugee
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 06:57:57 AM »
Very cool Dr Doom from Kansas City do you go to any Royals games?
Awesome realedge i always wanted to go to Liverpool my second favorite band, and my son loves the soccer team .
Hey Poppy another place i would love to visit

Offline TheRealEdge

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • I Will Follow
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 02:49:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome realedge i always wanted to go to Liverpool my second favorite band, and my son loves the soccer team .

Hey, you've brought him up well  ;)

We may be based in the north of the UK (so if you ever do visit then best to do so in the Spring or Summer) but there's lots to see and do:

Our famous waterfront

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Our amazing history - and yes, including our shameful links with the slave trade, and that's mainly because we were the world's biggest port at that time and so the port dealt with all areas of trade including the slave trade , but we also had good people fighting against slavery and the city was a multi-national, multi-faith and multi-cultural city before most other places

The Beatles, of course - loads of historic places to visit

Liverpool FC and the football tours

The 2 cathedrals - even though I'm not a religious person they are amazing  :)

I'd best stop there as you'll think I'm working for the tourist board ha ha

Offline kevtn43

• Refugee
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 04:01:27 PM »

Hey, you've brought him up well  ;)

We may be based in the north of the UK (so if you ever do visit then best to do so in the Spring or Summer) but there's lots to see and do:

Our famous waterfront

Our amazing history - and yes, including our shameful links with the slave trade, and that's mainly because we were the world's biggest port at that time and so the port dealt with all areas of trade including the slave trade , but we also had good people fighting against slavery and the city was a multi-national, multi-faith and multi-cultural city before most other places

The Beatles, of course - loads of historic places to visit

Liverpool FC and the football tours

The 2 cathedrals - even though I'm not a religious person they are amazing  :)

I'd best stop there as you'll think I'm working for the tourist board ha ha

Absolutely amazing i loved that
Yes i did altho im not big into soccer or as you call it football lol but i am a sports fan non the less
The pictures are amazing the water front is breath taking
I remember the ports because of a interview with Paul McCartney saying, is how they learned different songs from other bands because they would come on boat which thinking about that now seemscrazy but very cool
I never knew about the statues of them that is so cool
The churches would cool to see as well i like stuff like that historic sites thanks for sharing if i ever get to go that is definitely on my bucket list lol same like Dublin 😀😉

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 08:44:16 PM »
State of Maryland, United States.

Offline CaraRR

• Babyface
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 12:47:31 AM »
Ah, Maryland. One of my alma mater's rivals. :)

I'm also from the U.S., Florida.