Author Topic: Eagles of Death Metal Frontman Posted Sad Rant About March For Our Lives Rally  (Read 745 times)

Offline Kurukira

• Numb
  • Don't Expect, Suggest.
It's been a long time since I've posted here but I've dealt with a relative battling Cancer.  Fortunately, things are looking great, hopefully they'll stay that way.  Now, if this post doesn't belong in this thread, put it where it does belong.  But many of us remember U2 giving their stage to Eagles of Death Metal in Paris during the I+E tour.  Well...I don't know what pushed frontman Jesse Hughes to say what he said, but...I'll just put the link here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:28:07 PM by Kurukira »

Offline ricebird5678

• Babyface
While his vulgar language devalues his thesis, he brings up some important alternative views worth noting and recognizing. In tough times as these it is important to get multiple viewpoints, even if some are truly radical because it helps us delineate which ones are the most applicable and rational going forward.

Offline Vox

• Running to Stand Still
  • Time is irrelevant, it's not linear.
Yeah, he and Eagles of Death Metal contributor and good friend Josh Homme (also frontman for Queens of the Stone Age) are big gun people.  After watching that excellent documentary featuring them after the Paris attack, I was sort of surprised they still were.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 10:06:15 AM by Vox »

Offline dougie

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • A Bozo on the bus going nowhere!
He put out an apology. The article I read sounded like he truly regretted what he said.

Offline jackde65

• Stranger in a Strange Land
It's a massive bummer when this political crap starts effecting a band that you love negatively. He says some pretty moronic stuff. Great tunes though.... A DILEMMA!!!

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • St Louis,Omaha,Montreal 1&2, NYC 3, Belfast 1,2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's a massive bummer when this political crap starts effecting a band that you love negatively. He says some pretty moronic stuff. Great tunes though.... A DILEMMA!!!

But yet he is free to make up his own mind in a free and democratic country.