Author Topic: How many U2 shows have you seen?  (Read 3977 times)

Offline wons

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: How many U2 shows have you seen?
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2018, 12:53:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At least 85 . . . Could be more but I've lost count . . . I think I deserve one of those Apollo Theater tickets, but I didn't get a message, so I guess I struck out.  :'( :'( :'(

Damn! You are the champion of this list by a mile. 85! Possibly more! What was your first show?

Offline Luzita

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: How many U2 shows have you seen?
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2018, 02:18:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Red rocks in 83 was very cold and rainy,very foggy.i had heard of u2 but didn’t have any of their albums(vinyl no cds yet). We thought the show would be canceled,but they went on with it anyway.once we arrived at the venue ther were a lot of empty seats, so the crew tells the crowd to all come forward and we got to be about 10 rows closer so we were about 10th row.we can barely be seen in video,but we’re there.what a great show,such energy.bono was all over arena,at one point showing up on a big rock on the side of the arena.the show was awesome,but with quite a few people not showing up at red rocks,the band played a free show the next night in boulder co. On cu campus for ticket holders of the red rocks show.that night bono came right down our row in front of us while he was getting to stage after singing in the crowd.these guys were awesome.that was my beginning of life with u2. We have seen shows on every tour.was at Denver when they filmed rattle and hum,saw opening night in Las Vegas for pop art,witnessed them with Pearl Jam in Hawaii,and even ended up with bono in hotel elevator in Denver.so blessed to be part of it all
I envy you so much! To have actually been at that legendary concert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk