Author Topic: New York MSG Ticket  (Read 871 times)

Offline the_chief

• Headache in a Suitcase
New York MSG Ticket
« on: April 12, 2018, 08:22:57 AM »
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is allowed or not but, I bought a ticket to the New York gig and sadly, I can't make it now. Can't afford flights etc

Is there anyone on here who'd like the ticket? Not a tout or anything, just looking to get the price of the ticket back. 50 dollars or something like that. It's an e-ticket so I can email it onto you. Again, not looking to break rules here or cause trouble, I just don't want someone to miss out on a gig when they could have attended.

PM me if interested or, if those goes against the rules, please delete

Offline cocamojoe

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: New York MSG Ticket
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 04:24:38 PM »
Where do you live? Iím the king of finding cheap flights and lodging (I spent 3 weeks traveling, mostly in Morocco and Spain, at the start of the year, only spending a grand total of $1,800 for the entire trip.

No guarantees, but Iíd love to potentially help you find an affordable way to do this, rather than ditch your ticket!

Offline coolz481

• Refugee
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 12:55:04 PM »
What day? Iím going to the show on the 25th already but might want to go to another while Iím up there.

Offline the_chief

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 07:14:45 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What day? I’m going to the show on the 25th already but might want to go to another while I’m up there.

It's the 2nd show. On the Tuesday

Offline the_chief

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 07:16:12 AM »
Where do you live? I’m the king of finding cheap flights and lodging (I spent 3 weeks traveling, mostly in Morocco and Spain, at the start of the year, only spending a grand total of $1,800 for the entire trip.

No guarantees, but I’d love to potentially help you find an affordable way to do this, rather than ditch your ticket!

Live in Ireland mate
I don't want to ditch it, it's always been my dream to go to New York too. Unfortunately, at this stage if I could afford it, I'd now be going on my own

Offline foedigs23

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 09:23:38 AM »
where is the seat? i just moved to the new york area and missed the sale, id love to go!

Offline cocamojoe

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 10:37:45 AM »
Where do you live? I’m the king of finding cheap flights and lodging (I spent 3 weeks traveling, mostly in Morocco and Spain, at the start of the year, only spending a grand total of $1,800 for the entire trip.

No guarantees, but I’d love to potentially help you find an affordable way to do this, rather than ditch your ticket!

Live in Ireland mate
I don't want to ditch it, it's always been my dream to go to New York too. Unfortunately, at this stage if I could afford it, I'd now be going on my own
I regularly find one-way flights from my city (Pittsburgh) to Dublin for $200 or less, so Iím fairly confident that you can find cheapo flights into NYC!

Offline cocamojoe

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 10:41:49 AM »
I just found a round trip flight from Dublin to NYC, leaving Dublin in June 25 and then leaving NYC on the 28 for under $500, for what itís wksth (I obviously have no idea what your finances and current financial situation looks like, but these are pretty amazingly cheap prices, especially given that itís in the dead of summer).

Offline cocamojoe

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 10:51:31 AM »
I also just found an Airbnb in Manhattan for only $32 a night, and just a 40-ish minute ride in the subway to Madison Square Garden.

If thatís even too much, when I saw U2 at MSG in 2015, I found a free place to crash in Brooklyn via Couchsurfing.com, w a super cool host.