Author Topic: Venezuelan fan - Tickets question  (Read 928 times)

Offline famadoz

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Venezuelan fan - Tickets question
« on: March 06, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »
Hi U2-Community.

I have a question I was hoping you guys could help me out with.
Im planning to take a trip to either the US or Europe basically to try to catch a U2 show. My question is what do you think is the best way I could get tickets for it?? Can I do it online?? Being subscribed to the U2.com site would help in anything?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!  ;D

Offline Henryx

• Babyface
Re: Venezuelan fan - Tickets question
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:17:23 PM »
Hola,

The best way to do it is to buy your tickets online through the official vendor (Tickemaster, Live Nation, etc). The risky thing is that you would be picking up your tickets the day of the concert at the stadium. This means that if you have a sudden change of plans and can not make it to the venue you will not be able to get the tickets and give them or sell them to other fan since you are the only one that can do it. In this case is better to plan your arrival for the day before, I am sure you will not be happy if your flight is delayed. The sucription to U2.com might be helpful to get tickets.

Other option is to risk it and try to get tickets at the venue the very same date. Since it is an stadium tour I'd think there is a chance to get some tickets.
I have tried both things for the last two tours and had luck everytime.

Si tienes más preguntas, mándame un mensaje personal y platicamos.
Saludos desde México.