Author Topic: Thoughts on the Nashville Show (Spoilers)  (Read 1170 times)

Offline JTNash

• Numb
Re: Thoughts on the Nashville Show (Spoilers)
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 12:39:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone besides me have post-show blues?

I was off work Friday through Tuesday, and the last day and a half at work have been absolute misery.
yup me too! I have a show photo as my background on my computer its not helping.

Offline julez728

• Stateless
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 12:40:49 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone besides me have post-show blues?

I was off work Friday through Tuesday, and the last day and a half at work have been absolute misery.

I didn't initially, but now they're starting to creep in.  I told myself I was good after going to three shows, but that's slowly changing.  I'm getting an itch to go to more.

Offline SanAntonioKrusty

• Babyface
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2018, 08:06:04 PM »
Was also at the show.  My first time in Nashville.  I did my very best to stay away from spoiler threads as I wanted surprises.  Worked ok, though U2.com facebook posts killed some of the surprises.

Thanks for the review.  My friend and I discussed the concept at great detail, as we have been to I&E and JT30 together.  We both agreed this was the top of the three.  I really enjoyed the arc of the show - took I-E to a new.

Highlight for both of us were City of Blinding Lights.  I have also loved the song, but it gets stronger each time I here it live.  Acrobat was another highlight for me.  We both liked the walk off with 13.   Bono mentioned it was the lullaby and that is how it worked for us.  Love is Bigger was terrific. 

Great show!  One of my all time favorite U2 shows I have seen.  Maybe second to the first I saw.

Cheers!  :D