Author Topic: How can I listen to Jim Daly's interview of Bono?  (Read 184 times)

Online laoghaire

• Party Girl/Boy
  • IT MEEEEEEEANS SOMETHING!!!!!!
How can I listen to Jim Daly's interview of Bono?
« on: June 05, 2018, 08:06:40 PM »
I see the transcript here, and I'm grateful for it. But the link just loads the Focus on the Family home page.

YouTube turns up nothing.

Web search pulls up plenty of articles including one from FotF teasing the interview... But no interview.

Separately, if you have any recommendations for audio or video of any really deep theological stuff from Bono - please share. Not a passing reference but anything really deep. Have seen what is called his Testimony, have seen the lovely Psalms one with Eugene Peterson.

I've heard some Christian podcaster with an odd sense of humor discuss and snippet an interview, not sure if it was the Jim Daly one, would love to find the original. There was some deep stuff about the concept of Grace in there.

Many thanks. Sincerely,

An avowed agnostic who doesn't believe

Offline Luzita

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: How can I listen to Jim Daly's interview of Bono?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:49:11 PM »
I listened to the Jim Daly audio off the web but maybe it isn’t available anymore.

If you don’t mind text as opposed to audio/video, there’s some discussion of faith in Bono on Bono. Mixed in with other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk