Author Topic: U2 makes top 10 on charts  (Read 1235 times)

Offline dontwantwhatideserve

• Stateless
  • moaning periodically...
Re: U2 makes top 10 on charts
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2018, 10:44:44 AM »
They have had plenty of "interesting" mixes (Melon, Dirty Day--which was Garbage)...but some of the remixes being mentioned here are not dance/club. Yes, the perfecto mix of EBTTRT is a classi,...but no one's mentioning the Howie B and other mixes of Discotheque? I use to enjoy their remixes, both the dance and alternate versions, but Beautiful day and onwards, the mixes got to be generic "club" versions...

Offline GoldenStateGirl

• Stateless
  • As the moon spins around, I need your love
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2018, 02:14:09 PM »
I dig remixes. When used in my spin class playlists, I can appeal to members who want a steady dance beat for aerobic training, and I get to hear U2!  Funny, the YouTube comments on U2’s page are largely negative or “meh”, while comments on Cheat Codes’ YouTube page are enthusiastic. They describe U2 in this recording as “old” or “dad’s music” while also embracing them for it. 

Offline Sunchild

• Stateless
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »
My most favorite U2 remix happens to be most often Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell remix)

They all have some magic in it, especially for me Magnificent (Fred Falke radio mix), Get On Your Boots (Fish Out Of Water), Original Of The Species (Killhurtz remix)

Offline wons

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2018, 10:38:59 AM »
Up to #3 this week on the Dance Club Chart in the United States!