Author Topic: The European Tour  (Read 429 times)

Offline kevtn43

• Refugee
The European Tour
« on: July 04, 2018, 04:14:36 PM »
Now that the U.S. tour is over and the European Tour will start in late August do you think the set list will change any or do you think it will remain the same I'm thinking they will add summer of love as part of the regular set list what do you think?

Offline SanAntonioKrusty

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: The European Tour
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:19:54 PM »
I can see Summer of Love added to the setlist.  I'm not sure how much change will be made overall.  I always thought SOL or Little Things would have been good in the encore right before One.

Offline Argo

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 06:52:51 PM »
Definitely think Summer of Love will come in. Might lose Starting at the Sun for it (unfortunately). Would be good if Landlady got a run too. Wouldn't expect too many changes though.

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • St Louis,Omaha,Montreal 1&2, NYC 3, Belfast 1,2
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 08:35:08 PM »
If you look at JT87 plenty of new album tracks made their debut.

Offline kevtn43

• Refugee
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 02:56:43 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Definitely think Summer of Love will come in. Might lose Starting at the Sun for it (unfortunately). Would be good if Landlady got a run too. Wouldn't expect too many changes though.
I was thinking the same thing it would be take staring at the sun spot they way Bono and Edge played it at the Cape Town acoustic was amazing, as far as landlady that would be fantastic have Ali on the b stage in Dublin there wouldn't be a dry eye lol

Offline 64ac30

• Wanderer
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 02:18:11 AM »
The showman will be performed at one of their 4 shoe cities, but the setlist will remain entirely the same for the most part. New macphisto speech, new Staring at the sun imagery, new pride image, take out the American flag during AS.

What I would really like is remove American Soul and place Little Things after COBL to close off the main set. Then usual encore.

Offline kevtn43

• Refugee
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 07:32:10 AM »
Now that is a song i thought about as well American Soul because they did drop the song new York on the elevation tour right?  So they could replace it with little things or even new years day

Offline 73October

• Running to Stand Still
  • Joy is an act of defiance
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 10:02:48 AM »
What's a 'shoe city'?  Is it one they HAVE to play in?
London, Paris, Berlin, Dublin?

Online rlabs19

• Stateless
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 12:32:42 PM »
I don't see them changing the setlist. I don't even see them getting rid of the American flag backdrop behind American Soul (which they should for the European leg.)