Which tour did you enjoy the most?

I & E
3 (15%)
The Joshua Tree 2017
11 (55%)
E & I
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Which tour did you enjoy the most?  (Read 211 times)

Offline gasface257

• Babyface
Which tour did you enjoy the most?
« on: July 05, 2018, 07:53:56 AM »
Assuming you went to all three.

Offline coolz481

• Refugee
Re: Which tour did you enjoy the most?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 11:39:05 AM »
I&E.  I lucked out by attending the Chicago show when they played The Crystal Ballroom for the first time, and the New York show where they played Two Hearts Beat As One.  Plus, I got to hear Gloria live for the first time ever.

I enjoyed the JT shows for what they were, but I prefer arenas to stadiums.

E&I was good but I spoiled it by watching the initial show on youtube so when I finally saw it in New York it was beat-for-beat exactly the same, it just wasn't as exciting.  But again, that's on me.

Offline miracle_al

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 12:26:22 PM »
TJT2017 for me.  It was so satisfying to hear all of those songs, and the production was absolutely gorgeous.  I was, frankly, surprised that the band were able to pull together such a huge production in such a relatively short period of time.  Can't wait for the DVD. 

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 03:40:31 PM »
Loved I&E SBS on that screen was just amazing really like the new stuff Mircle Of Joey & RBW also C.Wood Road where as JT @ Twick was great hearing them old tracks live RHMT, RTST etc only regret not goimg C.park for it when i had a tix butt work 1st play later......Iam looking forward too Manchester #1 not fust on this new Album but there's still a lot tbey doing i like hope too get Arcro in EU & some acoustic stuff maybe

Offline GoldenStateGirl

• Stateless
  • As the moon spins around, I need your love
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 04:15:37 PM »
I attended two shows for each tour; I love the IE and EI tours because they are modern and retrospective all at once.  But hearing The Joshua Tree played live, in full, was a dream realized.
(LA1 and SD in Sept. for reference)

Offline wons

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 04:36:04 PM »
I went to two of the three. I was waiting for the Innocence and Experience Tour to come to Philadelphia or Washington D.C., but it never did.

Offline rlabs19

• Stateless
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 07:55:00 PM »
Joshua Tree because the music was better.