Author Topic: Brain scan on u2s Instgram page  (Read 1372 times)

Offline MrsZoo

• Babyface
  • Midnight is where the day begins
Brain scan on u2s Instgram page
« on: July 13, 2018, 04:59:58 PM »
Theres now a brain scan from the show on U2s official instagram page. Are they trying to tell us something about Bonos health scare or is it a more general way of illustrating The Blackout? (The words from the chorus of the song accompany the post.)

Offline shineinthesummernight

• Child of Grace
Re: Brain scan on u2s Instgram page
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 09:47:14 PM »
I have no clue.  I was wondering if that was Bono's brain that they showed on the scan at the start of the show.  If so, I'm officially speechless! :o :o

Offline MrsZoo

• Babyface
  • Midnight is where the day begins
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 06:31:48 PM »
Maybe well find out in due course... In the meantime, I cant wait to see it all live for myself 😊

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 09:41:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have no clue.  I was wondering if that was Bono's brain that they showed on the scan at the start of the show.  If so, I'm officially speechless! :o :o

Im pretty sure it is

Offline 73October

• Staring at the Sun
  • Joy is an act of defiance
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 10:04:07 AM »
Is there no patient confidentiality here?

I think they put it on Instagram to highlight the tour because it has been a talking point and isn't related to the take on politics they took (which was also a talking point).

I'm also looking forward to seeing it live.

Offline Mr. Sarajevo 20

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 08:31:51 AM »
There is no breach of patient confidentiality as long as the patient ok's the release of the image.

03/9/81

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 09:24:29 AM »
Just my opinion.

IF, and that's a BIG IF, It's actually his scan, and he wants to put it out to the public that's his business. That being said, since he refuses to answer questions about a health scare he had, we most respect his privacy.

We all have certain things in life that we don't want to talk about, understanding limits and boundaries is one of the most important part of any relationship. Picking and continuously questioning someone on something they don't want to talk about, just causes the person too sooner or later, start lying to you, and start pushing you away.