Author Topic: Will UK shows be seated?  (Read 1400 times)

Offline jmh72

• Wanderer
Will UK shows be seated?
« on: March 07, 2009, 11:20:07 AM »
 ??? Tiered ticket prices wouldnt work if pitch/field was GA.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Will UK shows be seated?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 01:09:04 PM »
The Uk shows will be the usual , erm seating in the seats !! And standing on the entire pitch.

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Uk shows will be the usual , erm seating in the seats !! And standing on the entire pitch.
yeah it seems to be a thing in the states to have  seats on the pitch.it wouldn't work here.i just hope i don't have to pay 85 quid for seats which were right  at the back of  manchester stadium last tour i would have been better of standing :P

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 03:20:37 AM »
Coldplay did seating in their arena shows (no idea why) so hope to hell there is no seating on the pitch! I too paid a lot to end up not seeing the screen - so I'm on pitch tickets again!

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 06:58:35 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Coldplay did seating in their arena shows (no idea why) so hope to hell there is no seating on the pitch! I too paid a lot to end up not seeing the screen - so I'm on pitch tickets again!
yeah i learnt my lesson from manchester went ga after that :p will do again this tour.i remember  back in 87 on the joshua tree tour that u2 has seats on the arena floor (indoors) at the nec in birmingham,soon as the show started the seats were being passed back so people could dance at the front.since then the first three blocks across at least have been all standing even if the rest of the floor was seated !