Author Topic: U2 posters for sale  (Read 415 times)

Offline k_rts

• Stranger in a Strange Land
U2 posters for sale
« on: October 06, 2018, 09:11:05 PM »
Anyone in the forum collecting U2 posters? I've got 11 in various, but decent, conditions that I'd love to move on to a good home. They've hung in my rooms during my teens and twenties, and would love to send them on to some other fan that would enjoy and get some use out of them.

I have 4 POP/Popmart era, 4 from ATYCLB/Elevation Tour era, 1 from Vertigo tour, 1 from ZooTV era, and a reprint of Bono from JT/RH eras.

Reply if interested. I can make access to photos available.

Online JFW

• Numb
  • Wondering why I still walk the earth
Re: U2 posters for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 03:29:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone in the forum collecting U2 posters? I've got 11 in various, but decent, conditions that I'd love to move on to a good home. They've hung in my rooms during my teens and twenties, and would love to send them on to some other fan that would enjoy and get some use out of them.

I have 4 POP/Popmart era, 4 from ATYCLB/Elevation Tour era, 1 from Vertigo tour, 1 from ZooTV era, and a reprint of Bono from JT/RH eras.

Reply if interested. I can make access to photos available.
I'm interested but I really need pictures and a price you're aiming at :)

Offline kevtn43

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 02:55:25 PM »
Same here i need a price and pics

Offline JohnMegadeth

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 12:16:25 PM »
I'd love to see them. I've a semi-rigid rule to only collect posters from shows I've attended, though I do have The Joshua Tree alternative white album cover hanging in my office.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login