Author Topic: Suede  (Read 146 times)

Offline suitoflights

• Desert Rose
  • You gotta hold on baby to my special feature
Suede
« on: October 17, 2018, 11:03:12 AM »
The new Suede album the Blue Hour is immense. It may well be my favourite Suede album. They've gone from strength to strength since Bloodsports in 2013. Night Thoughts was hard to beat but the Blue Hour just about tops it.

rockatansky

Re: Suede
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 07:58:27 AM »
Haven't listened to Suede in years.  I always was partial to Dog Man Star. They had a huge hiatus for over 10 years. I knew they came back with Bloodsports in 2013 but never gave it a listen.  Will have to now, especially The Blue Hour which you recommend. Thanks for the heads up!

Offline suitoflights

• Desert Rose
  • You gotta hold on baby to my special feature
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 01:15:57 PM »
Try this for starters. The Invisibles from the new album. Just epic, easily as good as any of their early work.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rockatansky

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 07:38:26 AM »
Try this for starters. The Invisibles from the new album. Just epic, easily as good as any of their early work.

WOW!  That is fantastic.  The composition, the cinematic flourishes, the strings, the aura of it is amazing.  Brett's voice is unique and trademark as ever.  I agree this is right up with their earlier works.  Definitely want to hear more.  With The Invisibles I can definitely feel the connection to Dog Man Star.

I need to hear more and I definitely will.  Thanks for this!