Author Topic: London 1  (Read 594 times)

Offline MrsZoo

• Wanderer
  • Midnight is where the day begins
Re: London 1
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2018, 09:30:08 AM »
I know right?

Offline Northern Powerhouse

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 10:43:28 AM »
Great review, MrsZoo.

Just arrived back up north from London having grabbed a ticket right up in the gods of the O2 for last night. Great show and I'm glad to hear the audience was more rocking downstairs than it was in block 422. One lady got up to dance early in the gig and got shouted at to sit down by a bloke a few rows back. It took until Pride before more people were on their feet but, even then, only about half of us.

Then, in the queue for the tube afterwards, another miserable sod was complaining about the lack of "their old stuff" in the set list. Hang on, half the songs they played were twenty five years old or more  ::)

Still, I loved the show! And I'm sure the people around me did too. They just forgot to let their faces and their feet know.

Offline jocu2

• Wanderer
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 06:32:33 AM »
Wasn't really up for the show until they 'Achtunged' the set list. I was worried that Zoo Station and the like would only be for Germany etc. Loved that part of the show and even the start of the 2nd half. That made up for the lack of TJT songs. The new take on NYD was fantastic.

I think that the talk of this being the last is just that. I'm hoping that the band take a rest and 'dream it all up again'.

I know that this is not goodbye.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:38:33 AM by jocu2 »

Offline JFW

• Numb
  • Wondering why I still walk the earth
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 06:54:46 AM »
I missed Bad, too.

Bad is, alongside Until The End Of The World, one of the frequent played songs I have not seen. But I got ASOH last year. That was nice too :)