Author Topic: General Admission vs. seats closest to the stage  (Read 1185 times)

Offline blissfulmitch

• Babyface
General Admission vs. seats closest to the stage
« on: March 08, 2009, 01:40:17 AM »
Could someone please help clarify this for me?

It's been said that the seats closest to the stage are also going to be the lowest priced, but isn't general admission the closest to the band? And also, isn't general admission usually $90-95?

I'm 22, and I've seen every tour from Popmart onwards. However, only during the Elevation tour (when I spent all the savings I'd had as a 9th grader to get 4 days in general admission) was I right in there with the crowd, and up there with the band.

So what I'm asking is isn't general admission always closest to the band?

Any replies/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Offline Carrick

• Stateless
Re: General Admission vs. seats closest to the stage
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 02:36:14 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could someone please help clarify this for me?

It's been said that the seats closest to the stage are also going to be the lowest priced, but isn't general admission the closest to the band? And also, isn't general admission usually $90-95?

I'm 22, and I've seen every tour from Popmart onwards. However, only during the Elevation tour (when I spent all the savings I'd had as a 9th grader to get 4 days in general admission) was I right in there with the crowd, and up there with the band.

So what I'm asking is isn't general admission always closest to the band?

Any replies/advice will be greatly appreciated.

General admission has always been the closest to the band and probably will be this time as well. There might be some small VIP seated sections around the stage next to general admission spots around the stage, but that is just a rumor at this point. Another interesting question is will the entire field be GA or will it be GA and seated tickets.